To Those Who Have Attended The POMT: Was It Worth The $?

LostInAnImage

To Those Who Have Attended The POMT: Was It Worth The $?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

Yes cause I only paid £25 for Brighton (even though i couldn't see her at all unless I climbed on my friends shoulders which the people behind me were less than impressed by but I'm sorry ***** I'm a stan, you're a fan....bye :endit:

Trust me, if I could go to the show for 25 instead of 700, I’d do so in a heartbeat as well.

But you’re right, I’m not really a supporter of my #1 favorite artist since 1998. Despite buying every single CD, tickets to the OHT (which were canceled), and spending close to 1k for the Circus Tour. Oh, and dressing up in one of Brit’s iconic costumes for basically every Halloween since early childhood. 

:sofedup:

Please go gatekeep your super exclusive “standom” in another thread. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Trust me, if I could go to the show for 25 instead of 700, I’d do so in a heartbeat as well.

But you’re right, I’m not really a supporter of my #1 favorite artist since 1998. Despite buying every single CD, tickets to the OHT (which were canceled), and spending close to 1k for the Circus Tour. Oh, and dressing up in one of Brit’s iconic costumes for basically every Halloween since early childhood. 

:sofedup:

Please go gatekeep your super exclusive “standom” in another thread. 

my point was I for £25 I wasn't complaining but I would be if I was paying hundreds cause it isn't worth that. My comments about being a stan was referring to casual fans that were there behind me when I was on my friends shoulders - causal fans that don't really check for her.

Why are you so offended? :britlol:

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

my point was I for £25 I wasn't complaining but I would be if I was paying hundreds cause it isn't worth that. My comments about being a stan was referring to casual fans that were there behind me when I was on my friends shoulders - causal fans that don't really check for her.

Why are you so offended? :britlol:

Lol I have no idea, I haven’t slept again all night (lifelong battle with insomnia), and when I’ve been up for 30-40 hours straight, I become super irritable and misconstrue everything unintentionally. Well, either that or start crying for absolutely no reason. Sleep deprivation is a *****.

But it’s honestly not in my nature to be rude to others for absolutely no reason so I feel really bad. I just need some sleep! Really am sorry about that though. :hugs:

Thanks for being kind and civil and not lashing back accordingly. 

1 hour ago, cheri said:

......................................... :well:

690kgj45.gif

foot in mouth :well:

Big time! Both feet. And they aren’t small either.

True story: when I was born, the very first thing the midwife said was, “look at those feet!” Of course, they didn’t know I’d wind up being 5’11 at the time, but my feet have definitely been huge for the entirety of my life, yet somehow amazingly remain able to be stuffed into my mouth at a moments notice. 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Lol I have no idea, I haven’t slept again all night (lifelong battle with insomnia), and when I’ve been up for 30-40 hours straight, I become super irritable and misconstrue everything unintentionally. Well, either that or start crying for absolutely no reason. Sleep deprivation is a *****.

But it’s honestly not in my nature to be rude to others for absolutely no reason so I feel really bad. I just need some sleep! Really am sorry about that though. :hugs:

Thanks for being kind and civil and not lashing back accordingly. 

apology accepted  and I feel your pain quite often with sleep problems :britstare11:

I always try to be rational before I unleash my wrath :hugs:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Wait the tickets are $600. Yikes. 

Are they even good spots? 

It’s kind of impossible to tell, honestly. The tickets are like, $300 if near exit 13 on the track, but $275 if near exit 4...theres some stupid map on StubHub outlining this but it's not exactly helpful as none of it looks close to the stage at all. Additionally, you have to pay $99 each on top of your ticket price to ensure you’re close to the stage, and then it’s like another $100/person for parking. Just crazy. 

2 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

apology accepted  and I feel your pain quite often with sleep problems :britstare11:

I always try to be rational before I unleash my wrath :hugs:

Thanks, I appreciate it and am sincerely sorry again, you've been nothing but kind in my experience. Hope your own insomnia finds some form or relief sooner rather than later. I was just prescribed Ambien, with a dose that's higher than the FDA’s maximum recommended amount, and yet the longest I can maintain sleep for with the aid of the medication is 45 minutes (although I'd kill for just that 45 right about now)! Not being able to shut your brain off really blows. :( 

I have been to the show in Belgium and will see both shows in Paris as well.

The show is actually better in person and tbh Pomney is WAAAAAAAAY much better than Femme Fataleney.

Even with the hairfixing and her weird hand movements it's better than 2011.

I think it would be better with al the props tho. The vegas show must have been AWESOME with the tree, water, fire, props....

The setlist is amazing and people are all chanting her hits along. The atmosphere was AMAZING!

I would say: GO. Just have a great time dancing and singing along!!

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thanks, I appreciate it and am sincerely sorry again, you've been nothing but kind in my experience. Hope your own insomnia finds some form or relief sooner rather than later. I was just prescribed Ambien, with a dose that's higher than the FDA’s maximum recommended amount, and yet the longest I can maintain sleep for with the aid of the medication is 45 minutes (although I'd kill for just that 45 right about now)! Not being able to shut your brain off really blows. :( 

oh my god how exhausting! You poor thing! I mean mine isn't so bad. The only time I can sleep well is if I smoke weed.... but it also makes me eat EXTREMELY well so I try not to do so often and would rather sleep unaided if I can. Otherwise it's constant waking up every hour or so and lack of sleep triggers my anxiety. I actually sometimes use Nytol (medication not herbal) and find it works so well but was warned to not take for more than 1 week by the pharmacist as it is apparently very addictive. But it seems your issue is quite a bit more severe than mine. I wish you luck in resolving this, it must be so mentally challenging. 

2 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

oh my god how exhausting! You poor thing! I mean mine isn't so bad. The only time I can sleep well is if I smoke weed.... but it also makes me eat EXTREMELY well so I try not to do so often and would rather sleep unaided if I can. Otherwise it's constant waking up every hour or so and lack of sleep triggers my anxiety. I actually sometimes use Nytol (medication not herbal) and find it works so well but was warned to not take for more than 1 week by the pharmacist as it is apparently very addictive. But it seems your issue is quite a bit more severe than mine. I wish you luck in resolving this, it must be so mentally challenging. 

I know exactly how you feel, particularly regarding the anxiety. And the exact same thing is true for me re: weed. Back when I first started trying it medicinally about a year ago, it worked better than any sleeping pill i’d ever been prescribed and the only downside was the overwhelming munchies. Unfortunately, however, now apparently I've reached a tolerance with that as well (despite only using it few times a month), and consequently it doesn't work anymore either (for sleep, that is--but whenever I try smoking a little again in the hopes that it'll magically start working once more for the insomnia, I still literally need to lock the fridge door for whenever I inevitably wake up starving at 3 am. The last time that happened I ate an entire lemon cake in the middle of the night after having smoked several hours earlier. I was pretty embarrassed when my boyfriend woke up to bed filled with crumbs and icing).  :britdrown:

18 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It’s kind of impossible to tell, honestly. The tickets are like, $300 if near exit 13 on the track, but $275 if near exit 4...theres some stupid map on StubHub outlining this but it's not exactly helpful as none of it looks close to the stage at all. Additionally, you have to pay $99 each on top of your ticket price to ensure you’re close to the stage, and then it’s like another $100/person for parking. Just crazy. 

Is it bundled with race ticket? If you have limited budget, you better save your money. We all know she will back to vegas with brand new residency. Save your money, go watch her in vegas next year! 

1 minute ago, Screamous said:

Is it bundled with race ticket? If you have limited budget, you better save your money. We all know she will back to vegas with brand new residency. Save your money, go watch her in vegas next year! 

Nope, doesn't include race ticket (not that racing is of any interest to me, honestly), nor does the ticket include any other part of the weekend (e.g., Bruno Mars performance on Saturday). It's just tickets for Britney’s show specifically that I've been pricing. The whole thing is pretty weird and confusing. 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know exactly how you feel, particularly regarding the anxiety. And the exact same thing is true for me re: weed. Back when I first started trying it medicinally about a year ago, it worked better than any sleeping pill i’d ever been prescribed and the only downside was the overwhelming munchies. Unfortunately, however, now apparently I've reached a tolerance with that as well (despite only using it few times a month), and consequently it doesn't work anymore either (for sleep, that is--but whenever I try smoking a little again in the hopes that it'll magically start working once more for the insomnia, I still literally need to lock the fridge door for whenever I inevitably wake up starving at 3 am. The last time that happened I ate an entire lemon cake in the middle of the night after having smoked several hours earlier. I was pretty embarrassed when my boyfriend woke up to bed filled with crumbs and icing).  :britdrown:

I am actually laughing my head off because I literally sprint to the fridge at 3 am after a smoke, having to peel my eyes open and tomake cheese toasties, scoffing it down in seconds and back to bed with a smile on my face and back to dreamland.

OK enough OTness! People will drag us soon. Glad it was resolved! <3

BIG YES !

It's still very expensive, but, TO ME,

it's my best Britney Concert ever now. Clearly. 

The CT used to be that, and second FFT, but clearly POM is way better overall.

In Antwerpen she was full of energy, everything looks so f**king good in real life, so much better than on video and she LEGITS doesn't stop dancing for more than a minute for the whole show.

She's at her peak again in my opinion, and I feel like POM is kinda a goodbye to "old britney".

They were right to do that show

AND

the tour is a commercial success when other pop acts of a "bigger" fame atm are performing in front of empty arenas all over the world so :yaknow:

23 minutes ago, Little Bit Dangerous said:

When she was in Vegas, definitely. On tour, I'd say to pass. I saw her in NY and spent way too much money - it was nowhere near the experience I had in Vegas. She just doesn't seem very interested in doing this show anymore and it shows.

I felt the exact same opposite in Antwerpen :yaknow:

IMO Britney's always better when she's not in North America :tbh: 

Archived