meet and greet and freakshow guy at Antwerp experience

wouter

Hi all! I was the freakshow guy in Antwerp last week. And that night i also had a meet and greet. I went to the concert that afternoon with pain in my stomach because i was very nervous for the m&g after all the horror story’s!

So we first went on that backstage tour (you can’t give it a name, but OK!). After that i bought some merchandise and talked to other fans i known. At 8 we have got in line for the m&g. We had to wait 40 mins because our queen wasn’t finished with her make-up. Then it was our time. I was the 7nd in line and when it was my turn i was really  calm. It was my 3rd time meeting Britney and again my first tought was how beautiful she looked in real life and how calm en nice she was. Even her make-up was on point and i can know because i am a makeup artist. It’s strange Britney looked waaaay better in real life then on pictures. I think its just realy bad light and photographer. However. I shaked her hand and said my name. Than i said she has to check out my 3 tattoos i have of her face on my arm. She really liked it en kept looking at it till the boduguard said picture now! Then Robyn said that Britney should take a 2nd pic with the tattoos but her bodyguard already pushed me away. But thats okay because i have a picture with Britney and my tats in vegas already. I have to say i really liked my m&g!

after the m&g we have to wait till everybody was done and then we had to go back to the stage. At that moment Britney’s bodyguard came up to me and aks me if i have seen the show before? I said yes. Britney ask me if you would like to join us on stage? Yes ofcaurse i said! Ok, did you drink? NO! Ok, i will pick you up at the begin of slave.

so i was really excited en nervous during the show and when slave came up i went backstage. The dancers were really nice and i was thrilled to go. Then it was my turn. It was an amazing experience beeing in the show of my queen and seeing Britney dancing and looking at me! It was a once in a life time and i will never forget. I am from The Netherlands and the days after the show a lot of dutch media came up to me! I did interview for a showbizz program, interview in the biggest news letter and interviews on several radio stations. So Britney got that promo! 

Here i will show you my meet and greet pic, video of Freakshow and a pic of my tattoos

M&G pic:38681603_226686541350269_439297085189757On stage:37964755_284093492392518_55139183307354238833149_1709350149163991_17816078222790

Video of Freakshow

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMqJuDOs20

My tattoos11356873_440348606151517_1269306616_n.jp30076380_123353725110468_82186778680418632063925_228496417737995_253617839015146

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there front row standing, and I was happy that it was a fan that got the freakshow experience (and not a random visitor or a celeb), I saw by your tattoos when you went on stage that you must really love her.

I also did feel like it's a bit of a shame that they pick someone she had already met 3 times. Like, you met her already and already have pics with her. It would have been better if they made a fan happy that hadn't ever met her at all.

I loved the show and it's true she always looks better in person, she does not photograph well.

Some people just have to much  expectations of te m&g. But its just taking a pic and say something. When you expect Brit to hear all your life stories and talk to you as best friends then i can understand that its dissepointing. But she really is nice and calm and friendly so dont worry and take that pic ;)

1 hour ago, LavesAdrian said:

Sounds like you had a great time! So lucky you got to also join her on stage!!! ? Your pictures look fabulous!

Yeah I also heard of all the horror stories about the M&G so I’m really nervous as I’m seeing her later... 

1 minute ago, wouter said:

Some people just have to much  expectations of te m&g. But its just taking a pic and say something. When you expect Brit to hear all your life stories and talk to you as best friends then i can understand that its dissepointing. But she really is nice and calm and friendly so dont worry and take that pic ;)

What a night for you!!! :clap:

I think this is a first for a m&g to get picked for FS also, is it not? It was just kinda a given that if you met her you wouldn’t be picked for stage. I was going to ask the details of who’s picking so canntry and spy him on my date... but I’d be raging if I didn’t have any alcohol in the chance I’m picked... and it’s already been preselected and I could be 3 rums down before Work ***** starts. Ha! :checkit:

2 hours ago, wouter said:

2 hours ago, wouter said:

I don’t think people expect to tell her their life stories, it would be nice though not to be pushed by her bodyguard...

Op very happy for you and your tattoos are amazing!

Archived