POM Merchandise

ReyonM

17 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I can show you what I bought, bear in mind that the options are pretty limited.You can decide beforehand what you really really want to buy because with that adrenaline you'll be tempted to buy everything. In my case, I really wanted to buy the sweatpants but they didn't look very well so I decided to buy other stuff. I regret buying the pins lol. :disappointed:

- Work ***** cap (Britney Spears name on the back) - around 30-35 EUR (my favorite item. it was nice especially since the guys wore it backwards) 

- T-shirt (2 or 3 models) - around 30 EUR (on the back it usually has the tour dates, at least on my model). They let you try the T-shirts, the sizes are bigger than what you'd normally think of an S/M/L size

- Stronger than Yesterday keychain -  around 5 EUR (it could have been pretty but it's horrible, it looks like a luggage tag) 

Front T-shirt/cap

20iaphe.jpg 

Back T-shirt/cap

5o9f0i.jpg 

Enjoy the concert and treat yourself, you deserve it! :kiss:

I paid 40 dollars for my t-shirt :ohmygawd:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rck92 said:

They sold this at the Antwerp show. 

2q09aic.jpg

2h3ol7o.png

Edit: trouble posting pictures, hope this now works 

OMG I need the Britney era artwork shirt!!! But I also like the 'BRITNEY' one with the tour dates on the back.

Does anyone who went to the Scarborough date have UK prices?

the work ***** hat is 30 EUR (or 35 max.). not sure if they will change the prices in pounds, my guess is that they do not bother with these things :nonoNO: 

or if they change it to pounds, I think they will not convert the amount but transform it directly to 30 pounds (which is more than 30 $ or EUR). Good luck and enjoy this amazing experience! :D 

5 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I know some people pin them on to clothes/hats but I keep all my pins on a cork board. It is getting a bit heavy and it's such a random assortment of pins but I'm like a magpie and when I see those shiny pins, I'm like "yeeees"! :) I'm glad we finally have Britney pins and patches but they could have put a bit more effort into designing them. Still, I hope they don't sell out on tour. 

wow, it sounds like you have an amazing cork board full of memories! it's so cool that you have something to look at that makes you say"yeeees"! :D good luck then, I hope you find a set of pins just for you! meanwhile I think I'll attach the Work ***** pin to my gym bag haha.

which date you're attending? 

4 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

wow, it sounds like you have an amazing cork board full of memories! it's so cool that you have something to look at that makes you say"yeeees"! :D good luck then, I hope you find a set of pins just for you! meanwhile I think I'll attach the Work ***** pin to my gym bag haha.

which date you're attending? 

Thank you! I went to tonight's show in Manchester and I got my pins (happy dance) :feelingmyself: I got some pins from Taylor Swift's website last year (I think they still sell them-snake, dice, reputation etc) and I have a bunch of Disney ones because why the hell not? So happy I finally have some Britney ones to add. Everyone at the gym is gonna be so jelly of you :akii:

Archived