Jump to content

POM Merchandise


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can show you what I bought, bear in mind that the options are pretty limited.You can decide beforehand what you really really want to buy because with that adrenaline you'll be tempted to buy everything. In my case, I really wanted to buy the sweatpants but they didn't look very well so I decided to buy other stuff. I regret buying the pins lol. :disappointed:

- Work ***** cap (Britney Spears name on the back) - around 30-35 EUR (my favorite item. it was nice especially since the guys wore it backwards) 

- T-shirt (2 or 3 models) - around 30 EUR (on the back it usually has the tour dates, at least on my model). They let you try the T-shirts, the sizes are bigger than what you'd normally think of an S/M/L size

- Stronger than Yesterday keychain -  around 5 EUR (it could have been pretty but it's horrible, it looks like a luggage tag) 

Front T-shirt/cap

 20iaphe.jpg 

Back T-shirt/cap

 5o9f0i.jpg 

Enjoy the concert and treat yourself, you deserve it! :kiss:

 

 

Link to comment

Personally I haven't seen the backpacks, nor the jackets but this was because I only had eyes for those low-quality sweatpants  :unreal: and everything else was quite a blur. I assume they should have all products in every location. Also, in Berlin I saw at least 2 merchandise booths, one was at the entrance and one on the next floor of the arena. If you don't find a product, ask them if there's another booth. Good luck! 

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

I can show you what I bought, bear in mind that the options are pretty limited.You can decide beforehand what you really really want to buy because with that adrenaline you'll be tempted to buy everything. In my case, I really wanted to buy the sweatpants but they didn't look very well so I decided to buy other stuff. I regret buying the pins lol. :disappointed:

- Work ***** cap (Britney Spears name on the back) - around 30-35 EUR (my favorite item. it was nice especially since the guys wore it backwards) 

- T-shirt (2 or 3 models) - around 30 EUR (on the back it usually has the tour dates, at least on my model). They let you try the T-shirts, the sizes are bigger than what you'd normally think of an S/M/L size

- Stronger than Yesterday keychain -  around 5 EUR (it could have been pretty but it's horrible, it looks like a luggage tag) 

Front T-shirt/cap

 20iaphe.jpg 

Back T-shirt/cap

 5o9f0i.jpg 

Enjoy the concert and treat yourself, you deserve it! :kiss:

 

 

I really want the pins but I didn't realise they were so tiny! How come you regret buying them?

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I really want the pins but I didn't realise they were so tiny! How come you regret buying them?

I regret a little bit buying them because I don't like the snake (I don't like snakes in general haha) and because I don't really know what to do with them. I guess the promo pic in the package sold me more than the pins haha :ponderney:

But how do you plan using them, any ideas? I guess I'm not really used to attaching pins to anything but I will find something.:soyeah:

xcipgh.png 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Britney x Irene said:

I can show you what I bought, bear in mind that the options are pretty limited.You can decide beforehand what you really really want to buy because with that adrenaline you'll be tempted to buy everything. In my case, I really wanted to buy the sweatpants but they didn't look very well so I decided to buy other stuff. I regret buying the pins lol. :disappointed:

- Work ***** cap (Britney Spears name on the back) - around 30-35 EUR (my favorite item. it was nice especially since the guys wore it backwards) 

- T-shirt (2 or 3 models) - around 30 EUR (on the back it usually has the tour dates, at least on my model). They let you try the T-shirts, the sizes are bigger than what you'd normally think of an S/M/L size

- Stronger than Yesterday keychain -  around 5 EUR (it could have been pretty but it's horrible, it looks like a luggage tag) 

Front T-shirt/cap

 20iaphe.jpg 

Back T-shirt/cap

 5o9f0i.jpg 

Enjoy the concert and treat yourself, you deserve it! :kiss:

 

 

I like that shirt, but I don't love that they used the same picture on the front and back..... lazy.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

I like that shirt, but I don't love that they used the same picture on the front and back..... lazy.

Hello @TaylorMB in Berlin this was the nicest option for T-shirts. I would have preferred it on white and I don't remember exactly how the other model looked like but I know it didn't look good for my taste. Also afterwards in the arena I saw only people who bought this model. But since it's black I looked like I was at a rock concert with my brunette hair and make-up lololol. :britdrown:

Before the tour I saw a Britney T-shirt in Bershka but I decided to buy the real deal at the concert. Anyway the Work ***** cap I cannot wear it often, I reserve it for holidays I guess...

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I regret a little bit buying them because I don't like the snake (I don't like snakes in general haha) and because I don't really know what to do with them. I guess the promo pic in the package sold me more than the pins haha :ponderney:

But how do you plan using them, any ideas? I guess I'm not really used to attaching pins to anything but I will find something.:soyeah:

xcipgh.png 

I know some people pin them on to clothes/hats but I keep all my pins on a cork board. It is getting a bit heavy and it's such a random assortment of pins but I'm like a magpie and when I see those shiny pins, I'm like "yeeees"! :) I'm glad we finally have Britney pins and patches but they could have put a bit more effort into designing them. Still, I hope they don't sell out on tour. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block