The VIP organisation was an ABSOLUTE MESS last night

Dylan

Honestly I am disgusted.

I had an early entry ticket and started queuing around 5 AM, we we’re the first ones to arrive. Once in at the VIP check in they gave us the WRONG wrist bands and the WRONG goodiebags. We didn’t know untill today because we emailed the company. They let us into the wrong section, we needed to go back to another entrance, and as a result we didn’t got the places we wanted. And people who arrived hours later we’re FRONT ROW

i’ve heard the normal golden circle queue was a mess as well, and people with regular standing tickets got into golden circle because they didn’t check every ticket. IT WAS A MESS, and I’m so pissed, it totally ruined my expierence seeing Britney after 7 years :tiffanycries:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They take your money for something you didn't get.
Complain. A lot. With respect. But complain. Don't let it go so this can help a lot of fans with the vip package in the next weeks.

Try to reach the other people or al least a couple of them so they can complain too , more complain emails better results.
Good luck! Please let us know how that went. 

They made a 500 dollars refund days ago so you have a chance.

19 hours ago, RomallowsJean said:

Hello! I was at this concert too, Early Entry, and same for me. They opened the doors of the Golden Circle to the public BEFORE the VIPs! I know a lot of fans in this case too and we are going to file a big complain together. Maybe join us? Are you French speaking?

I speak both. I’ve already sent a few e-mails but I havennt gotten a reply yet

Complain. If they don't offer a partial refund then contact the financial ombudsman for whichever country you are in. They should at least give you a partial refund to match the service you ACTUALLY received. By law if they have provided you with the same service a cheaper ticket would give you, then you're entitled to a partial refund to match the price of the cheaper ticket. 

Archived