Why "Army"?

BritneysBitch82

When, why and who decided that Britney fans should be collectively referred to as the "Army"? Doesn't it make more sense to be called "*******" instead? I mean, other than the fact that she invented the word, we basically are her ******* what with all the mediocrity we pay for and how we then ***** about it, yet will not let ANY one else come for her...#earlymorningthoughts:receipts2:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Their fanbase is kinda annoying :decisions:

Not kinda, they are. They all seem like they have no lives. What I don't get is all these non-speaking Korean fans in America loosing their **** over them. Yall don't even know what they are saying. And all the boys have had so much plastic surgery they look like lesbians. I don't get the younger generations standards and likes?5 :decisions:

Considering it was around 2009 when the whole fan name thing started, I always thought “Britney’s Ringleaders” would’ve been better for us.

i cant count the number of times people have asked me on social media if I’m in the British armed forces cause I have “Brit Army” or “B Army” listed.

Archived