Happy Birthday Hit Me Baby!!!!

Just Because

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we will ever now the precise release date of the single and video.

I've heard everything from September 30, 1998, October 23, 1998, and even November 3, 1998. These are single release dates that I have heard of.

As for the video, I've heard many release dates for it too. The MTV release date, though, is November 24, 1998. But I read a Britney newsletter site from 1998 that announced that some TV stations already played the video in October of 1998. If I were to believe, the video came out either September, or October, of 1998.

15 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

I don't think we will ever now the precise release date of the single and video.

I've heard everything from September 30, 1998, October 23, 1998, and even November 3, 1998. These are single release dates that I have heard of.

As for the video, I've heard many release dates for it too. The MTV release date, though, is November 24, 1998. But I read a Britney newsletter site from 1998 that announced that some TV stations already played the video in October of 1998. If I were to believe, the video came out either September, or October, of 1998.

I thought the song came out in September too. So isn’t this thread a month early? 

On 8/13/2018 at 8:52 PM, Isla. said:

I thought the song came out in September too. So isn’t this thread a month early? 

On 8/13/2018 at 8:52 PM, Isla. said:

Who knows the exact date... regardless,  we should all be celebrating this incerdiable Master Piece. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think what's celebrated this month is the shooting of the video, isn't it? 

Not that it's the most important thing in the world, like oxygen, but yeah! The video was filmed August 6, 7, and 8, of 1998.

I can't believe she was only 16 years old at the time! For some reason, that always shocks me.  :gerlwat:

Archived