Britney running away from fan

Spongbob

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

They are still walking the same... + AP

I chose the wrong words but the guy (Idk his name) was pushing one of then forward

50 minutes ago, JKW said:

They didnt walked faster. Just stop already.

49 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Misleading title. Reported. :arianabye:

Really:tiffeyeroll:

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Yall too much, she might not hug fans, she might not remember Brighton, but she doesn't hate us that much to run away from us lol

Wait a minute.  She didn't remember Brighton while performing ? How the hell did this happen.  Is there a video or something ? 

Didn't she do the same thing at circus tour :unreal:

5 minutes ago, Jonghyun said:

Wait a minute.  She didn't remember Brighton while performing ? How the hell did this happen.  Is there a video or something ? 

Didn't she do the same thing at circus tour :unreal:

Because she's a clone, not original Britney.  Some people say she's joking, but to me there's too much panic vibes in her tone to be joking :jlostare:

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Because she's a clone, not original Britney.  Some people say she's joking, but to me there's too much panic vibes in her tone to be joking :jlostare:

People got lost in time/place when dancing all the time :ririshade1: She could've be in shock that audience is so welcoming, some folks were warning that She will be torn in UK like they have higher standards or sth :tiffeyeroll:

6 hours ago, STJ said:

It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. It's not like the crowd booed her, or anything. Whether she's joking or not, I'm sure she meant no disrespect. Most people were fine; those that complained or made a big deal about it are the ones that dislike POM already and were looking for more reasons to find something wrong with it.

14 hours ago, falka said:

People got lost in time/place when dancing all the time :ririshade1: She could've be in shock that audience is so welcoming, some folks were warning that She will be torn in UK like they have higher standards or sth :tiffeyeroll:

Well it's kind of true she got torn by European media... but most of us can't read those languages anyway :pieceofwhat: And google translation translates so literal... "It's a bit to see the giraffe" :nonoNO:

Archived