Britney in Vogue Portugal

e-mailmyheart

I do not know if anyone knows but Britney was featured in the Portuguese version of Vogue and appears on several pages for a variety of reasons.

Vogue Portugal made sure that it gave the biggest, and best highlight Britney Spears in its August issue. The Princess of Pop has several images scattered inside the magazine and even saw her "I'm A Slave 4 U" look recreated.

First, an image of the singer at the 2001 Video Music Awards is featured in the "25 Commandments" segment where 25 rules are given to leave the house without a big fuss: "You will not catch wild animals in cages" is said below the image of the Princess of Pop:

Click to view full size image

Also in the same segment, an image of the performance of the 2003 VMAs was used. This time to make reference to the use of lingerie: "You will not recognize the under prefix in the word underwear":

Already in the segment dedicated to wearing pieces of pink clothes, a 1998 image was reused, as well as its legendary denimΒ look in the section dedicated to that style:

Finally, the model Nelly Gonçalves was in charge to recreate the look of Spears in "I'm A Slave 4 U". The model posted one of the photos of the session on their Instagram.

Β 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived