Gimme More VMA choreo is now amazing to look at!

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

this is actually better than whole POM. i watched this video so many times. i enjoy it more than ANY POM perfomances.

:queenflopga:

Same girl, 

The choreo ugh. The part wher ethe guy is on the floor then he goes up to grab her ***** all the way to the breakdown is my fave part.

Britney is like fluid and stiff, but still exudes confidence and charisma here. I can't believe it's been 10+ years since this performance. yikes .

I never understood the hate this got in the first place. It’s not by any means a bad performance.

She nails the choreography, if she had just dressed a little more flatteringly and got some decent extensions (or wore a hat even) then I feel it would have never got the same amount of attention.

20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

This performance was obviously tragic but if you compare it to 95% of pomney and ffney is actually slightly better. 

By BananaTheSnakeney 2001 ney, Oopsney 2000, Onyxney standards? yes.

But these are the standards of 'Great Performers' and 'Britney's replacements' of this generation

ariana-grande.gif

So not only is Gimme More 07 awesome but also POM :)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:wontcry::crying2::crying1::wontcry:

1 hour ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

Same girl, 

The choreo ugh. The part wher ethe guy is on the floor then he goes up to grab her ***** all the way to the breakdown is my fave part.

Britney is like fluid and stiff, but still exudes confidence and charisma here. I can't believe it's been 10+ years since this performance. yikes .

yes she had that "britney charisma" here. and also her old face. her old face had a big impact on her charisma and attitude. but now with all the botox on her face and weird mimicks, i feel like watching a stranger. i dont feel/get that old britney vibe anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Complication said:

This has some nice parts to it but overall it's as basic and boring as a lot of her current choreography. Walk, pose, walk, pose. And as stiff and twitchy as she is now, she's still performing a lot better than she did here.

Not to mention that she looks lost and sad. Pomney has had a lot better choreos (2013-2016) and performed 10x better, even better than circusney

4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

She still had her legendary charisma here

If she was just walking in circles the whole time, it'd have been still entertaining and iconic

You mean her face. Her eyes are dead. She looks lost. And the sluggish, uninspired choreography doesn't save this performance from the trainwreck that it was. Sorry - no. POM is trash. This is marginally better than trash... but they're in the same dumpster. Glad she learned nothing from this and still wears ******** wear like it's a 'costume.'

I think most fans that think that performance was amazing, wasn’t a fan back in the day when that performance first aired. The reason so many people thought it was tragic and fans such as myself, were dissapointed, is because that’s when we first saw this new Britney. The one that stopped giving 110% on stage, and lost the passion she once had for her career. This was supposed to be her big come back. Britney at the time was know for being an amazing performer, so that’s what people were expecting from her. And we ended up getting this tragic mess. Yeah, it might look great when you compare to POMess but that’s not saying much. It’s iconic, but not for the right reasons. 

Archived