Nicki Minaj Name-Drops Britney, Ariana Grande And Katy Perry On New Track “LLC”

Lemon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

My point is that during britneys “prime” from around 2001-2004 (depending on who you ask) she did not achieve a number one but was still an unstoppable mega pop star. A number one doesn’t necessarily mean that much. I agree Ariana isnt on the same level as Britney in her prime but she is very relevant atm and to deny that is laughable :schoolingtime:

Girl don’t even bother, half this forum is a delusional mess

Nicki and Ariana are two of the most streamed females, of all time and currently top females in the world, and have multiple consistent hits on the charts this decade and now. Britney fans have no idea what relevant means anymore, but will gas up a sold out gay pride and being #2 on iTunes 

On 8/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, Daria said:

Literally all her **** recently has been flopping hardcore. And she’s really been going all out with her visuals and music. Nobody cares. It’s all about Cardi B now. :cardi:

The fact that Nikki Minaj hasn’t got a number one on the Hot100 through out her whole entire career while Cardi B came out of nowhere and has 2 already really shows how nobody was really ever here for Nikki.

Just like how Nikki replaced Lil Kim, she’s being replaced by Cardi B. Karma is *****. And I’m here for it. :riri:

Pop fan trying to act like they know anything about rap 

hilarious 

Archived