Ay, yo, look at what they made me do, they made me do
Swerve the foregin on 'em, navy blue, they baby blue
Look at how they started pu$$y popping when 80 flew
All my niggas move that Britney, Ari', yeah, Katy too
Niggas gassed on it, really though

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean Nikki’s relevancy is hanging by a thin thread rn, Katy is basically over and Ariana is supposed to be in her “prime” atm and still can’t even crack a number one on the Hot 100. :cackling:

Sounds like a basket full of desperation. :tiffcackle:

Out of everyone mentioned Britney is the only one not trying to be relevant and is passively standing by as her career, legacy and fanbase goes up in flames. :whatitellu:

40 minutes ago, Daria said:

I mean Nikki’s relevancy is hanging by a thin thread rn, Katy is basically over and Ariana is supposed to be in her “prime” atm and still can’t even crack a number one on the Hot 100. :cackling:

Sounds like a basket full of desperation. :tiffcackle:

Out of everyone mentioned Britney is the only one not trying to be relevant and is passively standing by as her career, legacy and fanbase goes up in flames. :whatitellu:

Britney name is cemented at this point

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney name is cemented at this point

Yeah so is ******, what’s your point? :cackling:

Just because she’s cemented in pop culture/history doesn’t mean she’s excused from any criticism, especially given the fact that all her actions recently as an artist/preformer is starting to make everyone lose respect for her brand.:whitney:

One can only pray and hope she walks out of all this as harmlessly as possibly but tbh, I really don’t think she gives a **** about her career anymore, only about her boys. I can’t even blame the poor girl but ffs it’s at the expense of her fans money and respect. **** the gp, they never took her seriously. Her fanbase is starting to crumble apart and all she (and her team) can do is rake in as much money as possible until there’s nothing left. :weusay:

44 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

are you serious?:umomg:

Literally all her **** recently has been flopping hardcore. And she’s really been going all out with her visuals and music. Nobody cares. It’s all about Cardi B now. :cardi:

The fact that Nikki Minaj hasn’t got a number one on the Hot100 through out her whole entire career while Cardi B came out of nowhere and has 2 already really shows how nobody was really ever here for Nikki.

Just like how Nikki replaced Lil Kim, she’s being replaced by Cardi B. Karma is *****. And I’m here for it. :riri:

Archived