The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol **** im so sorry. Didn't realize it wasnt a song or video or something. Did you attend? 

Haha, well I see where you come from! Acronyms are used A LOT in this forum ?

Yes, I attended and it was the most perfect evening ever! Which is why I would love to recreate it ;)

So... it sucked. NOOOOOT!

Britney was incredible and I loved the show, although it became obvious at times that the Vegas show was created to be performed in a smaller venue. I went to the Telenor Arena concert in Norway, and it was sold out(26 000). Incredible for someone who has not been here since 2014 or promoted the tour at all. ICON.

Opening act: Pitbull! He was amazing, and probably one of the best opening acts I’ve seen. Really got the audience in a party mood and worked the crowd. He actually got me a bit emotional at one point during his set when she spoke about Britney’s strength to be able to climb back up after everyone tried to bring her down. But just like in Berlin, he clearly had no clue as to how big of an arena Britney had sold out(26 000!), when he said something like ”there is 14 000 people in here tonight”. Like, you’re cool dude, but why not check that up before.

I had been waiting for this day since January, when I would finally get to see Britney live again after so many years.

She came to WORK *****: Then it just happened. Boom! ”You wanna hot body?!”. There she was. Just like that. I just could not get it. Boy, did she look good?! And that energy and fierceness. 

Right before Break the Ice she gave the funniest speach ever, and an advice to remember. ”So what do you do when you’ve been in a hot room FOR THREE HOURS?! YOU GET OUT!!!”. Hilarious and I just happened to film that part. Forever happy I did.

Break the Ice followed and this is one of my all time favorite tracks and the whole experience of finally seeing her perform it live was pure magic. So hot, so fierce, such a boss lady. Uh, I loved that part.

My favorite parts of the show was probably BTI, WB, Slave(she killed it!), OIDIA, and Clumsy/ CYM. 

The less good parts were Boys and Do Somethin’ where it was a bit too much walking and such movements. Would have been incredible with some chill and fitting choreo. But hey, you still dance and throw fierce poses with your friends to those songs.

Also, the guy next to me said it was unfortune that they didn’t bring a bigger main video screen behind the stage(there is only this huge LED(?) screen, would have been amazing if they filmed for that screen as well so everyone could see better as the arena is huge. The two smaller screens to the sides helped a bit.

We want a piece of her: the show was amazing. The videos online doesn’t do any justice as it’s MILES better in real life. I also discovered parts that I had not seen before. And it doesn’t look ”cheap” at all, everything from the outfits to the props and stage looks great when you see it live.

This is by far the best Britney tour I’ve been to. Compared to the Circus tour... well I cannot even compare them. TCSBST had an amazing stage and production but not a performing Britney at all or this confident and present, as well as dancing and energy- wise, as POM. 100% honestly, POMNEY slayed and stayed. Back in 2008 she was understandably not ready. But our main ***** is just getting better and better, I am really confident she will shock everyone next year for the 20th. 

Interacting with the crowdney: I have NEVER seen Britney talk or interact this much with the audience before. Several times throughout the show. She was super sweet and funny, you could tell she had a great night. One of the best parts of the show is no doubt the ”hot room” advice. And Break the Ice. There was also one point(can’t remember which song) where she walked out on the catwalk and you could see her smiling like ”wow, the audience is so big and they seem to love me!”. It was so beautiful, I really hope she felt the love.

After the show I felt such happiness, I finally got to see her again. But also a bit sad, because it was over so fast it felt. It was an amazing night and my two best friends joined me. I bought the tour T- shirt which I love as a memory. There is nothing such as a Britney- concert. 

This is EXACTLY how I felt when I saw POM in Vegas!!! The show was absolutely incredible and electric, I'm blessed to get the chance to see POM again in Glasgow next Wednesday! 

Half the people on here that criticize and make the most stupidest of comments about how terrible the show is, haven't seen Britney live and it confuses me. How can you judge something until you've seen it in person?

EVERYTHING about the show is incredible. The outfits, the everything!!! I swear when I saw her perform WB/Womanizer/BTI/Piece of Me, her green military leotard was the most greenest and glitteriest thing I have ever seen, it was just so green!

The production is crazy. I remember sitting down to rest because I had been jumping and screaming the whole time, and I got the biggest fright of my life because the Boys interlude started with the awesome intro, and the lasers were so vibrant, I felt like I could reach out to them from a distance and it was so cool. 

There's so much to look back on. I remember forcing myself not to view exhale weeks before attending the show and I completely forgot about Britney adding Do You Wanna Come Over to the setlist, and oh boy when it came on I went CRAZY. Just before the last chorus when she whispers 'just come over' I screamed it at the top of my lungs before the moment and this woman looked behind her and said to me 'You go girl!'.

As you can tell, I'm filled with happiness whilst typing this, it was just a fantastic experience and I have amazing photos. Thank you Britney. :sobbing:

43 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

This is EXACTLY how I felt when I saw POM in Vegas!!! The show was absolutely incredible and electric, I'm blessed to get the chance to see POM again in Glasgow next Wednesday! 

Half the people on here that criticize and make the most stupidest of comments about how terrible the show is, haven't seen Britney live and it confuses me. How can you judge something until you've seen it in person?

EVERYTHING about the show is incredible. The outfits, the everything!!! I swear when I saw her perform WB/Womanizer/BTI/Piece of Me, her green military leotard was the most greenest and glitteriest thing I have ever seen, it was just so green!

The production is crazy. I remember sitting down to rest because I had been jumping and screaming the whole time, and I got the biggest fright of my life because the Boys interlude started with the awesome intro, and the lasers were so vibrant, I felt like I could reach out to them from a distance and it was so cool. 

There's so much to look back on. I remember forcing myself not to view exhale weeks before attending the show and I completely forgot about Britney adding Do You Wanna Come Over to the setlist, and oh boy when it came on I went CRAZY. Just before the last chorus when she whispers 'just come over' I screamed it at the top of my lungs before the moment and this woman looked behind her and said to me 'You go girl!'.

As you can tell, I'm filled with happiness whilst typing this, it was just a fantastic experience and I have amazing photos. Thank you Britney. :sobbing:

Yasss! I love hearing these stories. The whole “I hate the show, her outfits, her hair blah blah” shtick is so tired. Sounds like she rarely disappoints the fans that see it in person. :awyeah:

Archived