If 2007ney could do original choreo can 2019ney?

Allmylife

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

If these are the original choreos, then she also did the original Slave choreo on the FFT and low-key the original Toxic on the CT ...

I really like them though

She did parts for both but they were more slowed down. The m+m choreo is truer to the original movements just not as exaggerated as the prime movements.

to me this just gives me hope that Britney with a new show and better attitude about performing will do more

Honestly, her dancing skills haven't really deteriorated much. But her energy and effort fluctuates a lot this past decade.

She just needs some good dancing shoes and the positive attitude to perform well. 

When she actually puts in effort:

SO I don't believe she's lost the ability to dance like what many people are saying on this forum. She's probably bored of POM.

17 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

She did parts for both but they were more slowed down. The m+m choreo is truer to the original movements just not as exaggerated as the prime movements.

to me this just gives me hope that Britney with a new show and better attitude about performing will do more

even a watered down version of the original choreo would be better than the watered down version of POM choreo. POM choreo was bad since the beginning. Now it's even messier

13 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

Honestly, her dancing skills haven't really deteriorated much. But her energy and effort fluctuates a lot this past decade.

She just needs some good dancing shoes and the positive attitude to perform well. 

SO I don't believe she's lost the ability to dance like what many people are saying on this forum. She's probably bored of POM.

I absolutely agree but I’m just worried about the mindset she’s in rn. When she did POM 2.0 and put it together well she was in a great headspace and was so into the show. I hope the bad performances we’re getting now are a result of boredom and not a lack of passion again 

Her lack of caring to try hitting the moves so hard as she’s always been known to do prior the m&ms tour, still had natural effortless swag compared to 

anxious scared to perform swaglless curreteny. 

So who kinda seems to honestly be trying but obv has no clue lol and is tired and has let her nerves get the best of her. 

despite her breakdown back then bc she’s wearing a wig so I’m assuming the m&ms tour was after the shaving. She still could dance obv but she danced like she had nothing to prove bc she was still that bisssh.

now she’s so nervous n scared n makes uncomfortable faces.  Sucks what has transpired. Hopefully things will get better !

54 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

It hasn’t been just Pom. It’s been the last decade. FFT and Circus. 

Literally the Circus video, bbma, a few numbers during Pom through the years, and if I reach SP are the only times I’ve seen her dance well. 

I think she’s just bored of POM, I don’t blame her. 

But she could of changed the tour show a bit tbh  cause she did have the time to do it. 

Im hoping the new residency in Vegas she changes the show every now and then or has the power to do that at least. 

I mean can you imagine a mixture of dancing Britney then she slows it right down with some acoustic songs with a piano :tiffanycries:

Idk I think she can do anything she puts her mind into

Singing live Something To Talk About, dancing to a JJ song, mid-breakdown lazy, but really fluid and sparkly M&M's tour, post-breakdown Circus video choreography, snippets of TCSBS tour, BBMA, VMA 2016...., so yeaah

I would die if I could see original Slalve breakdown!!!! Especially the whole original choreo, even in a watered down version:crying4: but with good energy, obviously. Her current Slave performance is a shame to the OG, in my opinion

But the problem, the essential part to it - is Britney. She needs the passion, the perfectionism she used to have

21 hours ago, Allmylife said:

I absolutely agree but I’m just worried about the mindset she’s in rn. When she did POM 2.0 and put it together well she was in a great headspace and was so into the show. I hope the bad performances we’re getting now are a result of boredom and not a lack of passion again 

I know. POM 2.0 was really her 2nd peak tbh. She was glowing, her outfits were perfect, her dancing was 100. She needs to find that passion again because now it comes and goes. I think she did pretty well in her latest show in Norway though. Saw a video of her killing the BTI choreo.

22 hours ago, grandespears94 said:

Actually, although the choreography is good, you can tell she's not as in to it as she could be. There's a clear lack of confidence. She looks over to him almost as if she's forgotten what to do next and is checking. Plus, she doesn't hit as hard as he does. Her movements are slower, not as refined. She needs A LOT of practice. Honestly, given her age and where she's at in her life, she probably doesn't care about being good. She's just happy when she finishes it and sees it as an accomplishment. Sadly, she doesn't want to be pushed it seems to do / be better. She's very happy being mediocre. 

43 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Actually, although the choreography is good, you can tell she's not as in to it as she could be. There's a clear lack of confidence. She looks over to him almost as if she's forgotten what to do next and is checking. Plus, she doesn't hit as hard as he does. Her movements are slower, not as refined. She needs A LOT of practice. Honestly, given her age and where she's at in her life, she probably doesn't care about being good. She's just happy when she finishes it and sees it as an accomplishment. Sadly, she doesn't want to be pushed it seems to do / be better. She's very happy being mediocre. 

I agree with you on her lacking practice. All her performances in the past 10 years seem like they were rehearsed a week before. I bet JLo practices her *** off to get her performances to where they are. Britney should take notes, but she probably doesn't care to outdo herself or her peers anymore. Like what you said - happy being mediocre.

Archived