POM Britney starter pack

overprotectedd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Except for the heels it’s perfect. Nowney prefers chunky black shoes made for 12 year old girls at downtown dance recitles.  :crying1:

What do you want from the woman? You (and anyone else) couldn't possibly care enough about her wearing real heels to make the pain of going through an entire show in them worth it.

She's obviously a nervous wreck already, why not make her do the whole routine in stilettos for ya? Maybe she can wear the shoes you want on her hands, and do the whole show upside down while spitting fire. Maybe then you'll be happy.

Let's just take her kids, money and personal decisions away from her while we're at it - oh wait...

1 hour ago, crazyhazy said:

What do you want from the woman? You (and anyone else) couldn't possibly care enough about her wearing real heels to make the pain of going through an entire show in them worth it.

She's obviously a nervous wreck already, why not make her do the whole routine in stilettos for ya? Maybe she can wear the shoes you want on her hands, and do the whole show upside down while spitting fire. Maybe then you'll be happy.

Let's just take her kids, money and personal decisions away from her while we're at it - oh wait...

Hunnie...  :gerlwat:

lighten up, it’s a damn joke. In the entire history of the internet, this planet or otherwise,  I’ve never said one thing bashing Britney in even the slightest respect. I’m usually one of the few real fans here actually defending her. I’m cool with her being comfortable and relaxed on stage, and that includes her outfit which I have no problems with. And it’s really not that serious, dude.  :idgi:

This place makes me cry at night.  :tiffanycries:

Like, why do I spend so much time here when I could be out catching Pokémon and risk getting hit by cars? I’ll never know...  :jackk:

12 minutes ago, Daria said:

Don’t forget the “shocked” facial expressions.

long-brown-haired-women-looking-shocked-

The constant look of terror on stage and the uncontrollable shaking. 

anxiety-gif-26.gif

The Zumba dancing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5406361

And who can forget the audience full of blind britards. 

Crazy-Oprah-fans-reactions.gif

“WhO iZ It??!!??!”

Crazy-Oprah-fans-reactions.gif

omfg :tifflmao:

Archived