Justin Timberlake Performs In Front Of A Fan Wearing A Britney T-Shirt

Jordan Miller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either justin didn't cheat on britney or he did but britney didn't find out.why wouldn't britney say "he cheated on me, too" or "he cheated on me first"?especially when she was getting backlash.it doesn't make any sense to me.britney said or implied that she was upset and that she was not the only one to blame but Δ± don't remember her saying that justin cheated on her.

I think Britney got jealous of all the girls Justin was hangin around with and was convinced he had a fling with them and in revenge she cheated on him.

Β 

XO i'm out.Β 

probably he did.. but he was not crucified in the media as her...

nobody wrote a song or created a video about it... thanks to thisΒ misogynist society ...
I MEAN SOMEBODY BLAMEDΒ HIM FOR EXPOSED THE JANETS BREST SOME YEARS LATER?... hmm no

I have always tought Justing is a HUGE jerk, even bigger whenΒ he was younger.. talented but a jerk...

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

No, it’s because she was discovered by his camp that’s why he’s been around ...

I personally believe Justin had a thing going on with Jenna Dewan as she was a backup dancer for Nsync and as Britney said β€œI was upset for a while, it was kinda waiting to happen(break-up). We were both very young...”

And Jenna admited month ago on β€œWhat happens...” to Andy Cohen she was dating Justin witch was a surprise to me. ThereΒ also was few pics of Justin with Jenna outing. I think Britney got upset and went out with Wade... how ever Β it’s all Justin’s fault, he messed up in the first place and then cried like a baby on his mamas shoulder...

End of story.

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this

is like a mixture ofΒ  these 2007 pictures

britney-spears-allure-0.jpg

normal_Mark_L_001_20071_(1).jpg

Β 

but apparently she's a fan, or just slightly obsessed with being her

Β 

:quirkney:Β  I mean it's one thing being a fan, but copying everything your idol does is just cheap. Girl has no identity of her own; it doesn't suprise me that she is such a flop.

Hey there,

I know a lot of you guys don't like JT but I went to his concert yesterday on Sunday.

The Monday before I went to POM in Berlin. The side to side comparison of these two concerts made it so clear for me that Britney's POM tour is a joke. Sorry.Β 

JT sings live, dances SO GOOD, the production of his entire tour is sooo perfect. They are having bonfires on stage, the stage goes through the entire arena, they are having a laser show which fits perfectly with Justins dance moves. Everything is so well thought out. AND: he interacts with the crowd so much.

I don't want to diss Britney. I still loved the show in Berlin because I love Britneys songs and the mood in the arena was great BUT for a person like Britney Spears who is a household name you would expect much more.Β 

I don't expect live singing, I really don't. Just the production of the show SHOULD be so much better for these prices and especially for her image. And of course the dancing HAS TO improve. I always defend Brit in front of everyone but sadly it's true. She is not giving everything she has. They need to step up their game.Β 

Archived