Justin Timberlake Performs In Front Of A Fan Wearing A Britney T-Shirt

Jordan Miller

12 hours ago, your.heaven said:

Sorry guys but I've been to his O2 concert last month and it was AMAZING, he sings great in this tour, dances a lot of the original choreography for most songs (even if that one on the vid looks off) , plays guitar, piano, does even DJ on cry me a River like this => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODUxNjk4ODU2Mjc3MzM2/ 

His band sounds amazing.. he has real fire on the stage too, three different stages where he keeps popping in and out from.... 

I know he's a ********* but let's not even go there... His dancing is good and his show is great

Also he's looking better and younger than the last era by far => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODkzNTM4NDkxMjQzMzcx/

Agreed. Maybe this was an off night but saw him live in May and I was captivated the entire time. Hadn’t seen him live in a few years and this latest album wasn’t my fave but it blends really well with his set and sounds great performed live. And his dancing is still top notch throughout the whole thing. (Unlike when I saw Britney a couple weeks ago lol)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a few things I can't stand about JT but I don't think his dancing ability can be questioned in that video. And it's a mid-tempo song. He's dancing harder for this track than Britney on her club bangers. :truthtea:

When you look at how Justin is married, has a kid and is stable in his life, the Britney t-shirt just shows how childish some people can be. If he was single and some kind of player, and still drag Britney on a weekly basis,  I'd totally be like "Drag him" (even though he didn't really fault at anything) but it seems so old now. Like they were together more than a decade ago. :tifflmao:

So I was just researching this singer named Tonya Mitchell which only one released one album in 2001 and then fade into obscurity...

1317441920_1e60a4d98c.jpg

and while I was at it I found this one picture:

VPHIg8N.png

I was like :umok::umok::umok:

I had never heard of this girl before let alone being Justin's side-chick. I also found more interesting pictures of her with other people incluiding *NSYNC, Larry Rudolph (!!!) and even Britney herself:

1316559015_22fa771836_z.jpg?zz=1

1317447708_7d5e2647c5.jpg

1317445644_0e30b6d2ac.jpg

Also here's her with Successica Simpson and the iconic Willa Ford (she's more than Nick Carter's ex, don't sleep on her :bichpls:)

1317445792_2c7b221bec.jpg

1316558731_9041229d9f.jpg

Could all of this just have been an elaborate plan to boost her career just like what happened with the aforementioned Willa Ford? Or could this possibly be the sole reason that made Britney and Justin actually break up in the first place? :tiffsniffle:

Can any OG Britney fan corroborate this? Do any of you actually remember this fad? :sobbing:

No, it’s because she was discovered by his camp that’s why he’s been around ...

I personally believe Justin had a thing going on with Jenna Dewan as she was a backup dancer for Nsync and as Britney said “I was upset for a while, it was kinda waiting to happen(break-up). We were both very young...”

And Jenna admited month ago on “What happens...” to Andy Cohen she was dating Justin witch was a surprise to me. There also was few pics of Justin with Jenna outing. I think Britney got upset and went out with Wade... how ever  it’s all Justin’s fault, he messed up in the first place and then cried like a baby on his mamas shoulder...

End of story.

Archived