Something really seems off with Britney - her hands & face

HairFlipQueen

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I agree with everything you've said.

I think the skimpy outfits are more of a "**** you" to Jamie, if anything. As in, maybe he made a remark that she should put more clothes on, so she's giving him the finger by putting on even less? :wontcry: I think she probably resents his presence in her career, so she's likely doing the opposite of whatever he suggests.

I also think they're giving her agency over the other aspects of the show because they have to give her some control...and it's resulted in the lack of rehearsals, etc. Everything you've stated above.

Overall, they're just trying to squeeze every last cent out of the show that they can -- so no creative director, no real choreographers, no new costumes. Basically, you already summed it all up perfectly.

I mean idk about Britney wearing skimpy outfits as an FU to Jamie. Maybe idk. Probably. Nobody can really know that but her. I’m just speculating about the whole situation and can be wrong about the whole entire thing, I just think it’s the most probable scenario that’s currently playing out behind the scenes. Just don’t think Jamie has much to do with the show itself and is only making sure no more money is getting spent on it than it has too and making sure everyone involved is getting their paychecks. :weusay:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Daria said:

I mean idk about Britney wearing skimpy outfits as an FU to Jamie. Maybe idk. Probably. Nobody can really know that but her. I’m just speculating about the whole situation and can be wrong about the whole entire thing, I just think it’s the most probable scenario that’s currently playing out behind the scenes. Just don’t think Jamie has much to do with the show itself and is only making sure no more money is getting spent on it than it has too and making sure everyone involved is getting their paychecks. :weusay:

It really does seem like the most likely scenario.

I don't know about the skimpy outfits, either, but I can certainly see it growing out of an argument over how much money should be spent on costumes. Britney seemed really excited over the new show when it was about to launch. But that was 2.5 years ago. The novelty of the "new surprises" probably wore off within six months or a year of that.

She’s been performing the EXACT same show at least weekly for the past five years. I’d be pretty bored and over it too. Same songs, same outfits, same routine.

Most singers release an album and then tour to support it, so most of the music is fresh with a few hits thrown in. Neither BJ nor Glory have had a tour and the songs added from them to POM have been minimal at best. Some of her older hits need to be retired for a while, even iconic ones like Slave & POM. Look at Madonnas last tour, there were very few of her BIG hits on the set list.

It’s not a creative environment. She’s bored. She doesn’t need to retire, she needs to create! She’s always been a creative person, but what has she created lately? She’s just going through the motions not really caring to do it properly.

It actually worries me if the rumours of a new Vegas show are true, cause it will still be a “greatest hits” show. 

It won’t happen, but she probably needs a good 12 months off from performing. Spend that time creating. If she’s not inspired, retire for a while. Look at Cher, she went ten years without releasing an album. A lot of other legacy artists aren’t releasing records every two years. They create when their inspired and release it when they feel fit. Britney’s at that point. If after the tour she disappeared from the scene until her boys were adults and tinkered around with other things like acting or perfumes or whatever, I wouldn’t care. She’s given enough. 

And her team is fine. Your manager is meant to make you money, and Larry is doing that. Without an album or single she was the third highest earning female artist of the past 12 months. Whilst ever she is under the conservership, she legally can’t replace her team anyway. 

8 hours ago, Daria said:

No, I honestly think Britney is completely in charge of her wardrobe on stage. It’s probably the ONLY thing they let her **** with when it comes to her show. She probably only picks the outfits now out of comfort “ugh I don’t want to be on stage but at least I can wear this, it’s comfy and it kinda makes me feel confident” is what probably goes through her mind when she’s deciding what to wear for that night. Even if she had the slightest inclination of telling someone on her team that she wants newer cooler clothes she probably blows it off thinking they’ll blow her off or flat out tell her no bc they’re on a budget. 

The rehearsal thing is probably her team taking advantage of her laziness, bc they do have to pay the dancers as well to come out and rehearse. They probably think if Britney doesn’t want to do it GOOD, we don’t have to pay the dancers to come out and rehearse then. 

I think Jamie is clueless when it comes to anything music industry related. He’s basically her legal guardian and only gives the ok to whatever her team/Larry suggest bc it has to go through him first. I think he just wants her working while also making lots of money. It’s a really ****** up family dynamic but I don’t think for one second he has any say in the show, even if he did it’d only be “no” to any suggestions of new props, backdrops, costumes etc. He’s trying to maximize as much profit as possible while also give her team a paycheck. 

This is all of course speculation. I’m starting to think now that they literally don’t have any creative/art director or anything like that. Why else would they still be doing the same the show after 4 years? The fact that they couldn’t even invest in a new backdrop/projection for Clusmy/CYM really speaks they're just trying to get by with whatever all the artist left behind when making POM in 2013. 

What Britney really needs is an art director(s) who understands her needs, wants and limits, and can have heavy say when it comes to anything visually related. “No you can’t scrap the fire circle for circus, it’s crucial to that act” “no Britney you can’t wear that, it doesn’t go with the song and it looks kinda tacky” “no go back and rework that choreography, it looks corny” but all that cost MONEY, they don’t want to invest in anything creative. And they’re all suffering from it big time. 

Sorry for the rant. Just think the whole “Jamie is controlling everything” theory is giving him waay too much credit. He’s only a part of a much bigger problem, not the actual problem. 

My thoughts exactly.

I'm a huge sucker for pre-fame Britney and BOMT era and  I now notice that I use to overlook that she is ALWAYS moving her arms 

Although I loooove this video and I cherish it immensely, please tell me you don't get triggered by watching her waving her arms every other seconds, I mean girl you are singing a ballad just chill :tiffsniffle:. But then thinking of how just nerve racking this must have been for her, being so young and all, singing in front of a bunch of old exec dudes on the other side of the world, I can give it a pass. 

So in my opinion, those hummingbird speed like hands movement she does now are very much so related to stress, a bit like when you have to do a presentation in front of the class or colleagues and are a bit nervous ( or nervous enough you feel like barfing, depend on how good you are at those lol) and  you find yourself gesturing a lot during it like :idgi:. Also, the reason she moves her hands so damn fast, so much faster in fact then she used to in all previous era, could simply be due to the facts that her songs for POM are all remixed so damn freaking fast. Whenever I watch POM videos, I go to the settings thinking those have got to be sped up to a full 1.75 but no...that is just how they decided to butcher songs that were perhaps too good for Piece of Caca. 

On 8/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, IDKBT said:

I think she has some mental illness they are hiding us.. she's clearly not okay, seems so dead in the inside, like she lost her personality tbh.. Anyway I love her and wish her the best. Whe should be more empathic.. latley i only read hate, i understand you but you should understand something is wrong with her

She does have. I think people don't really comprehend what conservatorship is, she's severely ill. It's very hard to get a hold on a person for 72 hours, nevermind c-ship for a whole decade. And the only example of it is mental incompetence and not just because of finance or contractual obligations.

Unless... this situation is a major farse and corruption. She's a gravy train for a lot of people. Her father's 20,000 per month is just base payment. He earned +6 mill just last year, for example.

I wish an independent journalist would poke this. Like Ronan Farrow.

Archived