Something really seems off with Britney - her hands & face

HairFlipQueen

13 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I've watched, and it's a mixture of playback and live vocals. Also, it's just a TV performance. What matters is more is singing a sufficient number of songs live (even with a backing track) at one's own paid concert.

It's 90% playback and she's not even dancing but I don't see people complaining about it. Britney is very criticized because she always looks bad and messy. She can't even look good on stage and that's terriboe for a pop star

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how everyone keeps talking about stupid hand ticks and her "looking distressed". CLEARLY Britney is not a huge fan of touring.. shes stated that before about the Femme Fatale tour... it exhausts her to travel so much. Even Michael Jackson stated before how much he hated touring. Britney has toured more than most artists out there. You guys are feuling each others lame ideas about hand ticks that she does because her choreography is lame and she knows it. How about everyone stop making a new thread every day about it and either accept it or move on. You all dig so far into all these strange made up possibilities instead of what if she likes doing them? Maybe its her trying to feel the energy or the beat. And her face looking "scared" Britney is obviously one that likes to play the "shocked" face. I can't help but laugh at all the complaints and made up scenarios and mentions of her needing a break.

1 hour ago, zone said:

Break for a year to completely disappeared from everyone so she will miss her job and we will forget the performer she is now

Just 1 year? That's nothing. She needs a lot more time off. She needs to disappeared asap and get back (if she really wants to) in 2021 or something like that.

37 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

I love how everyone keeps talking about stupid hand ticks and her "looking distressed". CLEARLY Britney is not a huge fan of touring.. shes stated that before about the Femme Fatale tour... it exhausts her to travel so much. Even Michael Jackson stated before how much he hated touring. Britney has toured more than most artists out there. You guys are feuling each others lame ideas about hand ticks that she does because her choreography is lame and she knows it. How about everyone stop making a new thread every day about it and either accept it or move on. You all dig so far into all these strange made up possibilities instead of what if she likes doing them? Maybe its her trying to feel the energy or the beat. And her face looking "scared" Britney is obviously one that likes to play the "shocked" face. I can't help but laugh at all the complaints and made up scenarios and mentions of her needing a break.

Well she’s clearly acting as if she’s getting electrocuted  :tifflmao: 

3 hours ago, Daria said:

It’s so funny the britards think that this place is so “negative” when you’re also seeing the same “negativity” on her own Instagram and now on YouTube. :gloss:

Almost every comment on both of those videos are dragging her. :cackling:

This cheap lame tour was a HUGE mistake.:imok:

Britney getting dragged on stage by her team/management:

giphy.gif

Britney, her flop team and her lame show getting dragged all across the internet:

giphy.gif

:tiffcackle:

ashuhjd I spilled my drink :mcorangu:

Guest Diamond Horse
56 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

Thank You!

7 hours ago, Silhouette said:

It had been a while since we had a "she needs to retire" kind of meltdown, I missed them :janet:

What surprises me is that you guys are acting like this is news. Her performing skills in 2014 were way worse than this, she seemed out of it for the most part and she had 0 energy, and then she began to get better and better and people began praising her again. She has always have ups and downs, I feel like she is a person who lets herself be driven by her emotions, and yes, right now she's not at her best and she might be going through something, and we know she's not the most professional singer out there, but we should be a little less dramatic and a little more empathic.

This!

And just on a side note: Britney has been a huge part of my life since forever and seeing her fans wishing for her to retire makes my heart bleed every single time. :crying1: 

16 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

This!

And just on a side note: Britney has been a huge part of my life since forever and seeing her fans wishing for her to retire makes my heart bleed every single time. :crying1: 

how is it bad to wish for retirement if this is all she has to offer atm? atm she is only hurting her legacy with lackluster lingerie performances with no substance or connection to the audience.

8 hours ago, Silhouette said:

It had been a while since we had a "she needs to retire" kind of meltdown, I missed them :janet:

What surprises me is that you guys are acting like this is news. Her performing skills in 2014 were way worse than this, she seemed out of it for the most part and she had 0 energy, and then she began to get better and better and people began praising her again. She has always have ups and downs, I feel like she is a person who lets herself be driven by her emotions, and yes, right now she's not at her best and she might be going through something, and we know she's not the most professional singer out there, but we should be a little less dramatic and a little more empathic.

I do feel very empathic towards her, I see a woman who hates what she's doing and seems upset.

I also feel empathic towards the fans who are frustrated and being ripped off.

I feel both these things at the same time.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I was watching those videos the other day and that's why I posted a big *** comment on another thread. There's clearly something upsetting her. She looks more anxious than normal, whether is some personal struggle, or is the lack of rehearsals, or self confidence, or she gets too conscious onstage about the lipsync, or her looks or she's afraid of the crowds, or she's worried about Kevin Federline issue, I don't know, but it's evident she looks miserable, at least in this show in particular.

I even shared the story of my high school classmate who would get so nervous presenting in front of the class, but extremely nervous and shaky, and wouldn't say anything about it, like there was no issue for him, but it was very evident, and no one could help him, because he pretended no problem existed. I think that's what happens with Britney. She goes through this torture that is performing for her, but when she's done she's like, "oh that was just another day at work" and goes to sleep without expressing how horrible the experience is for her. Or so I assume, maybe she does talk with someone about how nervous she gets onstage these days.

At the end when she's about to cry, I don't think it was because she was touched by the audience but more because of the anxiety / nervousness. I don't understand how she's able to even step onstage when it's clearly a torture for her, for whatever reason, and particularly in this tour.

I get that in the first dates in the US she was sick, but I suppose she's better now. Sadly, maybe this is when we can conclude that whatever she took, allegedly, before the OHT shows, is what gave her that boost of confidence and performance level we see in her "prime videos". In FF she didn't seem nervous, or high, but she looked medicated, which was even worse.

Now it's clear she's not taking anything, and I know it's not healthy, but maybe she would have to sip a couple of martinis before every show to calm down a little.

I saw that post actually about your friend! I meant to reply, not sure if I did.. but that's interesting, pretending that nothing's wrong all the time isn't healthy. Bottling things up leads to us exploding eventually, I do think Britney is very good at putting on a face then stressing about it, in face she's said before she is a worrier.  

I agree about the end when she looked like she may cry, I don't think it was her feeling touched - don't know what that was. 

3 hours ago, CrackthatWhip said:

The problem is that you guys are going back and nitpicking every little thing looking for something to criticize. 

She’s done that with her hands a million times throughout her career and you never pointed it out until some armchair psychologist tried to diagnose it as an anxiety tick.

The “pained” expression is her “passionate” face and has been that way for a while, however you can tell that she’s tired (you do realize how exhausting touring life is and that she’s skipping time zones in a short amount of time right? Oh wait, none of you are actual performers, got it) and her face has changed over time so it doesn’t look the same way even though she’s doing the same facial expression. 

I pray for the day they ban cell phones at her shows because you guys picking apart every single thing she does ever my single day is one of the reasons she had a breakdown. Except instead of the media and general public, it’s her own “die hard” fans that can’t let stuff go and move on. 

So are you saying she was exactly the same on her prime tours then, we just didn't notice because technology wasn't as good? Right ok...

And no one is an armchair psychologist, I was simply wondering what's up with her. Please don't tell me her hands were like in that Circus video all through her career :nochillbrit: It's bizarre, it looks like her hand has got a life of it's own and is about to attack all of the Pride revellers in the crowd.

And please don't blame fans for her breakdown, that was a combination of the press, the paps, and yes I'm going to say it - Britney's own choices. And her parents to some extent. Don't come for her fans, we have stuck up for her through some very questionable moments and shown her so much love over the years, to blame them is disgusting.

3 hours ago, IAmMonaLisa1981 said:

yes. this is work for her and im so sure she is soooo over the same thing year after year. I am over it...but i think alot of your comments are projection of your own life....get over...stop spending money to go to her concerts if you hate it...im sure she laughing to the bank that you all still buy the tickets even tho YOU KNOW it will be like this...

I don't buy her tickets and won't until things change.

What do you mean about the projection, what do you imagine our lives to be like?

She suffering to me from really bad anxiety imo, I always tap my feet whenever I’m anxious and bite my nails. Suffering from anxiety is horrible day to day stuff can be a nightmare. 

I imagine her hand ticks is her coping mechanism along with the hair touching. 

Think about it as well she’s been non stop with POM for 4 years plus this tour now, yeah she might of had time of between dates invegas and the tour. But I think she needs at least a year out re-evaluate her life and enjoy life. Maybe she has lost passion because it’s been non-stop also maybe she is bored of the show aswel but she has to do it because she has to. I know it’s unfair on us because we want slayney on this tour but I feel sorry for her. 

Also this c-ship is properly doing more harm now then good because she wants to be able to do her own thing but she can’t. 

Maybe we’ll see something at the end of year with the c-ship who knows. 

6 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

She suffering to me from really bad anxiety imo, I always tap my feet whenever I’m anxious and bite my nails. Suffering from anxiety is horrible day to day stuff can be a nightmare. 

I imagine her hand ticks is her coping mechanism along with the hair touching. 

Think about it as well she’s been non stop with POM for 4 years plus this tour now, yeah she might of had time of between dates invegas and the tour. But I think she needs at least a year out re-evaluate her life and enjoy life. Maybe she has lost passion because it’s been non-stop also maybe she is bored of the show aswel but she has to do it because she has to. I know it’s unfair on us because we want slayney on this tour but I feel sorry for her. 

Also this c-ship is properly doing more harm now then good because she wants to be able to do her own thing but she can’t. 

Maybe we’ll see something at the end of year with the c-ship who knows. 

Well, the thing is we don't know for sure that she has an anxiety diagnosis, if she does then I'd agree a lot of what she does relates to that. If so though, I presume her parents know and Larry too, so it's pretty awful that they'd stand by and watch her torture herself like this for money. Within the c-ship I believe they can't force her to work but I'd assume they can't stop her if it impacts on her well being...I will try to check.

It all just doesn't add up, it's very weird. I feel sorry for her too :(  No matter what, for the sake of those lovely boys she deserves to be the best version of herself and be happy. I wouldn't want anything other than her to be happy so if she hates being a pop star she should absolutely quit! However it's not fair on her fans to be charged these extortionate prices for the crap that she gives them so I can't help but feel annoyed about that. She could do so much, the potential is huge! If she wants to continue then something has to change, she can't have it both ways.

9 hours ago, celebcity88 said:

To be honest... i've seen those nervous ticks live in person at her berlin show and it was tragic. 
she just is not there, she doesn't want to be up there.

the dancing is sloppy af. either she's too slow or too fast, but mostly just not on point. 
she doesn't look happy and there's zero passion or even interaction between her and the dancers nor the crowd. 

she needs to retire. 

there you go. right there in your face an opinion from an european unbiased like americans all the time :tiffanynod:

sometimes I feel like Britney would be on her Wheelchair bleeding and britards would still scream for her.

Archived