I’m frozen, I’m posing
There’s no way you move me
Watch me, dress me, can’t impress me
I’m not changing, I just…

:flawless:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she looked like a living doll every show most of you wouldn't even notice all these things. If she keeps looking messy every night all the bad ticks and stuff will be more evident. That's why I always say that she should do something about her image (outfits included).

Bbmaney was the same as curentney with the difference that she looked stunning and most of us praise her. I hope she wakes up and does something about it

Edit: watch this Nicki performance. She barely moves and is not singing live. It's what every current performer does:

The difference with Britney is that she looks good, outfit hair and makeup look flawless. Britney should stop acting like a kid and get a proffesional glam team 

I think she needs to take a nice long break. I know we’re all waiting for her to release more music but she needs to chill. Focus on herself and her family and come back when she is 100% in the game. She does look tired and not “with it” but she’s been working with this tour/residency for 5 years now. She needs to stop, reevaluate what she wants and come back when she wants. That includes freshening up her team and image. This is tragic. 

It’s so funny the britards think that this place is so “negative” when you’re also seeing the same “negativity” on her own Instagram and now on YouTube. :gloss:

Almost every comment on both of those videos are dragging her. :cackling:

This cheap lame tour was a HUGE mistake.:imok:

Britney getting dragged on stage by her team/management:

giphy.gif

Britney, her flop team and her lame show getting dragged all across the internet:

giphy.gif

:tiffcackle:

You all think a glam squad and a new team will help but it won’t. The truth is Britney hates performing now, she doesn’t sing live or even try, she doesn’t know how to interact with anyone, fans, tv hosts, the media. She isn’t made for this business anymorez She just isn’t driven to want this anymore so yes she should retire. She needs to. Before 2007 Britney was kinda the only pop star to offer what was missing in the business now there is a flood of talent and she isn’t relatable anymore, she has nothing to offer anyone except her past work which fades with time.

3 hours ago, tsss said:

I don't know if it's funny or weird but in the last Freakshow video her dancers tried to help her with eyelashes while she was standing there like a lost child :eeek:  

I honestly want this tour to end asap just for her sake, she seems miserable 

lol link me the video?

43 minutes ago, Daria said:

It’s so funny the britards think that this place is so “negative” when you’re also seeing the same “negativity” on her own Instagram and now on YouTube. :gloss:

Almost every comment on both of those videos are dragging her. :cackling:

This cheap lame tour was a HUGE mistake.:imok:

Britney getting dragged on stage by her team/management:

giphy.gif

Britney, her flop team and her lame show getting dragged all across the internet:

giphy.gif

:tiffcackle:

:tbh:

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

When you say a huge break, what do you mean? Because she just had quite a long one from December up to the tour...

Yes a new team definitely, do you not think she needs to take responsibility for anything though?

Break for a year to completely disappeared from everyone so she will miss her job and we will forget the performer she is now

Yeah, I was watching those videos the other day and that's why I posted a big *** comment on another thread. There's clearly something upsetting her. She looks more anxious than normal, whether is some personal struggle, or is the lack of rehearsals, or self confidence, or she gets too conscious onstage about the lipsync, or her looks or she's afraid of the crowds, or she's worried about Kevin Federline issue, I don't know, but it's evident she looks miserable, at least in this show in particular.

I even shared the story of my high school classmate who would get so nervous presenting in front of the class, but extremely nervous and shaky, and wouldn't say anything about it, like there was no issue for him, but it was very evident, and no one could help him, because he pretended no problem existed. I think that's what happens with Britney. She goes through this torture that is performing for her, but when she's done she's like, "oh that was just another day at work" and goes to sleep without expressing how horrible the experience is for her. Or so I assume, maybe she does talk with someone about how nervous she gets onstage these days.

At the end when she's about to cry, I don't think it was because she was touched by the audience but more because of the anxiety / nervousness. I don't understand how she's able to even step onstage when it's clearly a torture for her, for whatever reason, and particularly in this tour.

I get that in the first dates in the US she was sick, but I suppose she's better now. Sadly, maybe this is when we can conclude that whatever she took, allegedly, before the OHT shows, is what gave her that boost of confidence and performance level we see in her "prime videos". In FF she didn't seem nervous, or high, but she looked medicated, which was even worse.

Now it's clear she's not taking anything, and I know it's not healthy, but maybe she would have to sip a couple of martinis before every show to calm down a little.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I was watching those videos the other day and that's why I posted a big *** comment on another thread. There's clearly something upsetting her. She looks more anxious than normal, whether is some personal struggle, or is the lack of rehearsals, or self confidence, or she gets too conscious onstage about the lipsync, or her looks or she's afraid of the crowds, or she's worried about Kevin Federline issue, I don't know, but it's evident she looks miserable, at least in this show in particular.

I even shared the story of my high school classmate who would get so nervous presenting in front of the class, but extremely nervous and shaky, and wouldn't say anything about it, like there was no issue for him, but it was very evident, and no one could help him, because he pretended no problem existed. I think that's what happens with Britney. She goes through this torture that is performing for her, but when she's done she's like, "oh that was just another day at work" and goes to sleep without expressing how horrible the experience is for her. Or so I assume, maybe she does talk with someone about how nervous she gets onstage these days.

At the end when she's about to cry, I don't think it was because she was touched by the audience but more because of the anxiety / nervousness. I don't understand how she's able to even step onstage when it's clearly a torture for her, for whatever reason, and particularly in this tour.

I get that in the first dates in the US she was sick, but I suppose she's better now. Sadly, maybe this is when we can conclude that whatever she took, allegedly, before the OHT shows, is what gave her that boost of confidence and performance level we see in her "prime videos". In FF she didn't seem nervous, or high, but she looked medicated, which was even worse.

Now it's clear she's not taking anything, and I know it's not healthy, but maybe she would have to sip a couple of martinis before every show to calm down a little.

What did she allegedly take before the OHT shows? She did have this sort of badass attitude during those...

3 hours ago, portrait said:

her face expressions give me anxiety... she's not okay. When I saw the berlin videos I got a bit sad because the crowd was so amazing and it seemed like a lot of fun, but when I see those videos of her face I feel like it was a good decision to sell my ticket. 

girl needs to stop, the stage is not her home anymore. next year the next residency will start and the cage will continue.. 

where have you sold tour ticket?

I've been trying to sell two spare tickets for Paris for a few months now, with no success :tiffanycries:

I don’t think she feels herself on stage anymore.  People criticize her dancing saying she is lazy so now she feels like she had to move every second even if it’s just with her hands.  She used to perform better because she didn’t have all of the criticism in her head and was just able to feel the music.  You twitter trolls need to just shut up already :endit:

The problem is that you guys are going back and nitpicking every little thing looking for something to criticize. 

She’s done that with her hands a million times throughout her career and you never pointed it out until some armchair psychologist tried to diagnose it as an anxiety tick.

The “pained” expression is her “passionate” face and has been that way for a while, however you can tell that she’s tired (you do realize how exhausting touring life is and that she’s skipping time zones in a short amount of time right? Oh wait, none of you are actual performers, got it) and her face has changed over time so it doesn’t look the same way even though she’s doing the same facial expression. 

I pray for the day they ban cell phones at her shows because you guys picking apart every single thing she does ever my single day is one of the reasons she had a breakdown. Except instead of the media and general public, it’s her own “die hard” fans that can’t let stuff go and move on. 

3 hours ago, CrackthatWhip said:

The problem is that you guys are going back and nitpicking every little thing looking for something to criticize. 

She’s done that with her hands a million times throughout her career and you never pointed it out until some armchair psychologist tried to diagnose it as an anxiety tick.

The “pained” expression is her “passionate” face and has been that way for a while, however you can tell that she’s tired and her face has changed over time so it doesn’t look the same way even though she’s doing the same facial expression. 

I pray for the day they ban cell phones at her shows because you guys picking apart every single thing she does ever my single day is one of the reasons she had a breakdown. Except instead of the media and general public, it’s her own “die hard” fans that can’t let stuff go and move on. 

It's our fault she had a breakdown? Sorry, I thought it was the paparazzis, the media pressure and her shady entourage that drove her to her breakdown, not us. Thanks for this piece of information. :nydisgust:

I don't usually go for the face but no one changes like that in a period of 2 or 3 years except when they have an accident or do "funny" stuff to their face. Britney is a natural and beautiful woman, and her injections or whatever are to me a big mistake. People thought she was emotional and no it was actually her new normal face. 

The "Hand" thing might not be a big deal but it's a sign of extreme nervosity, it should alarm the people who can see it. And it doesn't take a master degree or a doctorate to see nervosity and anxiety signs. You just need eyes and  discernment. 

And for the "picking apart every single thing" part of your post, sorry some people are not into average-mediocre performances, and we have a right to expect more.  :ipass:

Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Edit: watch this Nicki performance. She barely moves and is not singing live. It's what every current performer does:

I've watched, and it's a mixture of playback and live vocals. Also, it's just a TV performance. What matters is more is singing a sufficient number of songs live (even with a backing track) at one's own paid concert.

yes. this is work for her and im so sure she is soooo over the same thing year after year. I am over it...but i think alot of your comments are projection of your own life....get over...stop spending money to go to her concerts if you hate it...im sure she laughing to the bank that you all still buy the tickets even tho YOU KNOW it will be like this...

Archived