Britney should of retired after Circus tour

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

The Circus era should never have existed because she was/is in a conservatorship.

All her work under conservatorship shouldn't have existed.

Circus Tour was technically necessary because she was contractually obligated to tour/release album because of Blackout fiasco.

But like Lorenzo said,  if she was going to come back after Circus, that  Femme Fatale era bullsh*t should have been postponed.  She should have had a life coach then, not coming back more drugged up.

39 minutes ago, Britney Cyrus said:

I think many fans are quite selfish always wanting more.

This woman should have packed it all in and lived her life in private since the mid 2000's

I'm Hoping she does quit for her own sake

This is the real truth.  She SHOULD HAVE LEFT JIVE TO START HER OWN LABEL IN LATE 2004 AND ALSO CREATE HER OWN FASHION LINE (which would have been bigger than Jessica Simspon's in 2004).

Britney IS A SURVIVOR, but Chaotic, (as good as the album is) Blackout era, these things shouldn't have happened for the sake of her mental health.

I saw that Anthony E. Zuiker and Susan Zirinsky produced/created this.  I don't think marrying Kevin Federline was the real downfall, it was really this show and Outrageous that were basically the end...  And of course her pathetic parents never looked out for her.

You just aren't supposed to decline as a performer the way she has.  And I did include Outrageous there because the single was released under Larry Rudolph's watch.  I detest the impression he gives off that he had nothing to do with her demise.  She injured her knee TWICE in one year, which obviously matters since she didn't evolve into another type of performer.

Since Circus to Vegas DID happen, she should have made more than enough money to live her life.  She obviously couldn't have foreseen the impact of social media spotlighting every performance of hers. 

The important thing for her should be to live her life and post whatever the hell she wants to post.

On 8/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Allmylife said:

What on the circus tour was that consistently good? Lmfao nothing. She was fierce flexible present and giving body dance and *******

Get naked, radar, if you seek Amy, hot as ice, I can keep going on. I’m not one of those people who has look back & said oh circus was actually good NO I was slayed than, I thought she was great!! Some of y’all feel as tho she has to dance her *** of to be great & she don’t! Circus tour was Britney Spears tone down, but it was Britney from her iconic facial expressions to her iconic fierce struct it was all there! She stayed in character the whole time during those songs & some nights she’s was literally a beast! The moves she did do was sharp & on point & when she freestyle it wasn’t awkward is it was dancer dancing. I’m sorry she has never been consistent after her breakdown the way she was consistent through the circus era! This is coming from a Stan since the beginning 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Allmylife said:

What on the circus tour was that consistently good? Lmfao nothing. She was fierce flexible present and giving body dance and *******

Get naked, radar, if you seek Amy, hot as ice, I can keep going on. I’m not one of those people who has look back & said oh circus was actually good NO I was slayed than, I thought she was great!! Some of y’all feel as tho she has to dance her *** of to be great & she don’t! Circus tour was Britney Spears tone down, but it was Britney from her iconic facial expressions to her iconic fierce struct it was all there! She stayed in character the whole time during those songs & some nights she’s was literally a beast! The moves she did do was sharp & on point & when she freestyle it wasn’t awkward it was a dancer dancing. I’m sorry she has never been consistent after her breakdown the way she was consistent through the circus era! This is coming from a Stan since the beginning 

I definitely think on a practical level the Circus tour would have been a great way to round off her career with 3 and the greatest hits following.  I believe she probably thought that’s all she was going to do anyway to make up the money she had lost during 2007 but of course greedy families and management making too much off her kept pushing for more more more. 

It makes perfect sense that she was so medicated during FF and beyond that she was so weird personality wise. She was being drugged and forced on stage. I think she would have happily ended it in 2009 and stepped away gracefully.

Archived