Jump to content

Selling my Britney tickets


Recommended Posts

I go to nearly every gig on my own, always have done. Of course i'd much rather go with a friend as it's great to be able to talk about the shared experience but most of my friends aren't into the same sort of music I like so I long ago realised that if I want to see my favourite artists I'll have to go by myself or not at all. Obviously I don't want to miss out so I just go alone. I'm seeing Britney in Birmingham at the end of the month and have a hotel booked there overnight and 4 coaches to get there and back from Wales! It's tiring but I want to see Britney so I'm doing it. Just go for it or you'll always miss out if you have to wait for friends to go anywhere. See it as an adventure and hey, Scarborough is great! I love that town. If you have time there the next day go on the beach, have an ice cream and candy floss and enjoy the beautiful sea and atmosphere. Scarborough is lovely. I'm jealous, wish I was going back there, but from here in South Wales, Birmingham is much closer and cheaper for me to go and see Britney! :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translation: Having seen her recent performances, I ain't wasting my cash of her lazy ***    Nobody blames you buddy    #darktimes

Take a better friend.

You know what.... youre rite!!!   **** it!!! Im gonna go and have an amazing time x thank you

4 minutes ago, BritneyJasonUK said:

You know what.... youre rite!!!

 

**** it!!! Im gonna go and have an amazing time x

thank you

Yay! I'm so pleased you've decided to go! You know it makes sense, he who dares wins, as Del Boy would say, lol! You'll have a whale of a time and, once the show starts you'll completely forget you're on your own and will be dancing along with everyone else.

Hope you have a great time, look forward to hearing your review - and don't forget to do some good old fashioned sightseeing in Scarborough, lol! :)

  • Like 1
Link to post

You should totally go by yourself! It may be scary thinking about it, but you will SOOO not regret it after!

I've travelled several times alone from Norway to London to see the Spice Girls and to Manchester to see Cheryl Cole.

I actually prefer going alone. None of my friends are fanboys like me. They dont care about seeing them up close or buying merch or if they get too drunk to even remember the concert. Which is why I prefer going solo. At least to the ones I'm a huge fan of.

Just do it! And have fun! ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Deactivated
1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

 

She's really not worth all that hassle. Maybe sell your tickets to someone you really don't like? Or give them as an early Christmas present to a couple you hate...

 

Once they see the show, they'll realise you hate them :tifflmao:

you've snapped :jackk:

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, BritneyJasonUK said:

Im nervous going from Manchester to Scarbough alone. I have a hotel booked and everything. 

 

Upset and gutted. I have spent the day thinking about doing it on my own but Im to nervous ( sad I know)

DO IT. You already paid for the tickets and all the expenses. You've waited for months to go to the show. Critics aside you should go.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Osprey1464 said:

I go to nearly every gig on my own, always have done. Of course i'd much rather go with a friend as it's great to be able to talk about the shared experience but most of my friends aren't into the same sort of music I like so I long ago realised that if I want to see my favourite artists I'll have to go by myself or not at all. Obviously I don't want to miss out so I just go alone. I'm seeing Britney in Birmingham at the end of the month and have a hotel booked there overnight and 4 coaches to get there and back from Wales! It's tiring but I want to see Britney so I'm doing it. Just go for it or you'll always miss out if you have to wait for friends to go anywhere. See it as an adventure and hey, Scarborough is great! I love that town. If you have time there the next day go on the beach, have an ice cream and candy floss and enjoy the beautiful sea and atmosphere. Scarborough is lovely. I'm jealous, wish I was going back there, but from here in South Wales, Birmingham is much closer and cheaper for me to go and see Britney! :)

You know what.... youre rite!!!

 

**** it!!! Im gonna go and have an amazing time x

thank you

  • Like 2
Link to post

Go by yourself! 

I think you will regret it if you don't do it. This could be the chance of a lifetime. I don't really think Britney will be touring much in the future.

I've been to quite a few Britney concerts by myself & I had a BALL! I know it's a little scary and it might give you a bit of anxiety, but TRUST ME - you will have a GREAT time. I met some great people at Britney's concerts & we're all still friends to this day.

Go by yourself! *hugs*

Link to post
7 hours ago, BritneyJasonUK said:

Im nervous going from Manchester to Scarbough alone. I have a hotel booked and everything. 

 

Upset and gutted. I have spent the day thinking about doing it on my own but Im to nervous ( sad I know)

I went to the Circus Tour alone. It was fine. Make friends there at the venue. Everyone usually is excited to be there .. until they hear the playback. Then your enjoymentlevel depends on how drunk you are. So, get wasted. Have a blast. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, Osprey1464 said:

I go to nearly every gig on my own, always have done. Of course i'd much rather go with a friend as it's great to be able to talk about the shared experience but most of my friends aren't into the same sort of music I like so I long ago realised that if I want to see my favourite artists I'll have to go by myself or not at all. Obviously I don't want to miss out so I just go alone. I'm seeing Britney in Birmingham at the end of the month and have a hotel booked there overnight and 4 coaches to get there and back from Wales! It's tiring but I want to see Britney so I'm doing it. Just go for it or you'll always miss out if you have to wait for friends to go anywhere. See it as an adventure and hey, Scarborough is great! I love that town. If you have time there the next day go on the beach, have an ice cream and candy floss and enjoy the beautiful sea and atmosphere. Scarborough is lovely. I'm jealous, wish I was going back there, but from here in South Wales, Birmingham is much closer and cheaper for me to go and see Britney! :)

I wish she would realize the time, effort and money people put into seeing her and give her 100%. I saw her in Vegas last year and I had to plan and save almost a year in advance. Luckily for me she put on an amazing show the night I went, I even had my boyfriend record the show from his phone because I didn’t wanna be on mine. I didn’t look away not once. I know this isn’t what this thread is about but I was reading some other threads and watching videos and reading this just made me realize what we as fans go through just to get a glimpse of her. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

go on your own! trust me POM is a great show in person and you'll love it!

i'm going to Manchester & Birmingham on my own and i'm not bothered about going on my own because i'm just so excited to see britney again!

 ♫

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block