Going to Britney alone (scarbough, manchester, blackpool)

Britneyfanuk89

Hello ;) 

i am seeing Britney in scarbough, manchester and blackpool.

doing it all alone... (sad i know)

slighlty nervous not going to lie.

Could anybody tell me what is the best time to go the doors openinn? And anymore advice. :)  

I have standing for scarbough

seating for Manchester 

early golden entry for blackpool.

thanks ;)  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww you're not sad I went to the Brighton festival alone & ended up having the best time I met so many awesome people  that love Britney as much as I do some I ended up making out with and more. ? You will be totally fine. I'm going to Manchester with my mate, considering going to Blackpool. Have fun, for standing in Scarbough get their as early as possible. Manchester if you have your own seat I think you will be ok setting off a bit later. And Blackpool I don't know maybe a bit later than Scarbough but earlier than Manchester. It just depends on the venue and how many people are going to be there. 

5 minutes ago, Mike20 said:

Aww you're not sad I went to the Brighton festival alone & ended up having the best time I met so many awesome people  that love Britney as much as I do some I ended up making out with and more. ? You will be totally fine. I'm going to Manchester with my mate, considering going to Blackpool. Have fun, for standing in Scarbough get their as early as possible. Manchester if you have your own seat I think you will be ok setting off a bit later. And Blackpool I don't know maybe a bit later than Scarbough but earlier than Manchester. It just depends on the venue and how many people are going to be there. 

Awww thank you ;)

i cant wait to see her! Glad you enjoyed Brighton 

I'm going to the Birmingham show alone but going to Scarborough with a friend. I went to Katy Perry recently. I had the worst anxiety before trying to plan it. But i had the best time. Like someone said above I completely zone into the show once it starts so I didn't even realise I was alone lol.

4 hours ago, BritneyJasonUK said:

Awww thank you ;)

i cant wait to see her! Glad you enjoyed Brighton 

Aww thank you and you're welcome. Like everyone else said you do forgot your alone once Britney is on stage all that anxiety just fades away to the lush sounds of her live band and the roar of the crowd. Weirdly enough you will probably have twice more fun going alone it's quite liberating. 

I respect people who do things by themselves. Just be careful. Dont go along with strangers, watch your stuff and make sure you have a safe way of getting home again. 

Also yes its liberating. I was once alone at a Rammstein concert because my friends couldnt reach me anymore through the crowd and it was liberating! I didnt have to restrain myself because i was surrounded by strangers.

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

Also yes its liberating. I was once alone at a Rammstein concert because my friends couldnt reach me anymore through the crowd and it was liberating! I didnt have to restrain myself because i was surrounded by strangers.

Lol me in a club cause I always get lost haha.

45 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I'm not going to your dates but I'm also going alone to the first London date (24th). Anyone else? So I don't feel lonely that night lol.

I’m going by myself to that one :hiii:

also going to the Birmingham one by myself 

if anyone has meet and greet tickets they are selling hit me up :endit:

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

going alone in Paris both dates and I don't know French nor the area where she is performing. that's gonna be a fun....going with friends in Belgium

lool it's not the very best area but it's also not far from really really cool spots

Here are some suggestions tho :

- cultural stuff and bars here and nearby https://www.citemodedesign.fr/fr/

- good vegan restaurant https://www.season-square.com/

Archived