If the next era has a theme, what would you like it to be?

kasavas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2018 at 4:29 AM, kasavas said:

You know, like Circus for example, or Katy's prism jungle theme, etc, or what FF was supposed to be but it didn't work. You get what I mean.

Personally I'd really like her to embrace the Godney title, and just like Circusney kept doing Circus themed photoshoots and performances, B10ney should do angelic ones.

So I vote for Godney

tumblr_nxq35jukMl1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_p9n0tl5DnS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

britney-awkward-angel.gif

what theme would you pick?

I don't know what theme I do want, but I do think she kinda went for your theme with Glory right? 

a zoo inspired concept with Britney as a mama panda bear.. :explainlol:

jk.. I want something dark, serious and mature.. that could go two ways: either a black 'n' white historical concept or a mysterious, whimsical concept in the same vein as the Indrani & Markus Klinko photoshoot:

f5dfa3d0b690c0f480635127faad5a0a.jpg

music-wise it could perhaps be something similar to "Strangest Love".. :yeaok: enchanting, mature, mysterious, whimsical but with a smidge of classic Britney sexiness and sensuality.. :crying1:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

a zoo inspired concept with Britney as a mama panda bear.. :explainlol:

jk.. I want something dark, serious and mature.. that could go two ways: either a black 'n' white historical concept or a mysterious, whimsical concept in the same vein as the Indrani & Markus Klinko photoshoot:

f5dfa3d0b690c0f480635127faad5a0a.jpg

music-wise it could perhaps be something similar to "Strangest Love".. :yeaok: enchanting, mature, mysterious, whimsical but with a smidge of classic Britney sexiness and sensuality.. :crying1:

I have always wanted an era with this look. This photoshoot slayed me when the Onyx Hotel tour was introduced. Beauty at its finest.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:16 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Monopoly, so she can re-use Work ***** as the intro for the next 4 years of residency + tours. Everything will be about money, fame, power, dice, she'll have this businesswoman look and maybe some video in jail too. Building houses, destroying them (MM original teas) and all that kind of interesting and cool stuff.

I changed my mind, I want the theme to be a tribute to POM :unbothered:

Trailer trash theme...oh wait...

She should do a music video with Trailer trash Tammy where they ride around in a jeep wrangler applying black eye makeup and letting their cheap weaves fly around. Next find the most ill fitting cheapest outfit they can find and do fashion runway walks in the nearest trailer park. The finale will be a zumba dancebreak in the mcdonalds parking lot with product placement for Happymeal Prerogative.

Archived