If the next era has a theme, what would you like it to be?

I want to see her strong.. It would be awesome if she finally will be free from c-ship.. 

she can be like a phoenix (jean grey)

https://pa1.narvii.com/6862/7d023fc1f8f9b6dcf3782c9af13fb1420bbcbf78r1-500-500_hq.gif

More toxic kind of video with little bit of piece of me meaning.. 

she must stand up for herself and her personality I think (I don’t think she really needs that but I feel that it would help her too shy state she is right now)..

16 hours ago, kasavas said:

You know, like Circus for example, or Katy's prism jungle theme, etc, or what FF was supposed to be but it didn't work. You get what I mean.

Personally I'd really like her to embrace the Godney title, and just like Circusney kept doing Circus themed photoshoots and performances, B10ney should do angelic ones.

So I vote for Godney

tumblr_nxq35jukMl1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_p9n0tl5DnS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

britney-awkward-angel.gif

what theme would you pick?

Possible album cover:

Imagem relacionada

Possible album title and cover:

Imagem relacionada

Britney is already rehearsing for the next era:

Imagem relacionada

I mean, the way things are just now - with everyone moaning about her dancing and looking tired and old all the time - I want her to really do an album that she wants to do for herself, whether that be going back to her Louisiana roots and doing something a little more country (ala Something To Talk About) or something more stripped and raw. I just want to see her do something that she will really want to perform honestly and put her “all” into and not something she’s doing because it’s what she’s always done and it’s what the fans like. 

• Like 2

i would say : let her do her thing... :umwtf: but since her own style is so peculiar (to not say bad) she needs good creative people around her who take command... I don't know, I really have no idea. she seems so uninspired and so over her career , that for me , as a fan, it's hard to picture her in another creative direction or bigger theme..

• Like 1

I would love to see a theme of simplicity, with nude/ sand/ beige colours. A music video set or an album shoot out in the hot dessert(not like the modern WB) or along a sandy beach.

I also loved that theme Rihanna used for her ANTI world tour. And the Nude fragrance, put together with Britney’s Believe fragrance ad.

OR for a music video, Britney on a modern huge farm set in America. Big tractors, corn fields, a red big farm, jeansshorts, a top and dancing on tractors, in a stable or something. OG Make Me video meets Work From Home but on a farm and Jessica Simpsons These Boots Are Made For Walking. Isch. 

• 5 weeks later...

Something futuristic but adapted to Britney... like... Robot *** doll, Virus, Update My Software, Open my Backdoor, idk... songs with lot of synths and autotune, robotic dance... it's plausible

• 1 month later...