If the next era has a theme, what would you like it to be?

kasavas

You know, like Circus for example, or Katy's prism jungle theme, etc, or what FF was supposed to be but it didn't work. You get what I mean.

Personally I'd really like her to embrace the Godney title, and just like Circusney kept doing Circus themed photoshoots and performances, B10ney should do angelic ones.

So I vote for Godney

tumblr_nxq35jukMl1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_p9n0tl5DnS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

britney-awkward-angel.gif

what theme would you pick?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love it to be something really Arabic, belly-dance inspired. I mean, more than Slave 4 U was. Although that theme is overexplored, I think Britney could come up with something interesting from it. Also, the dancing is easy and she could impress even given her current inability to bust off incredible dance moves like she used to. 

• Super Mods

I like her to go more racy with more naughty a&me stuff so she can finally have aggressive men hating songs that she originally wanted to do for a while. I want to see fierce dark Britney again. Femme Fatale was supposed to be dark 

I don't really know how to name it, but I'd love something like this!

**** and FASHIONney (I need it so bad)... I mean... nobody has a real theme these days... it's kinda a 2000s thing

And I still believe that could be her next single tbh. :tiffanynod: (don't wake me up)

Archived