What don't you like about the Piece Of Me tour?

kasavas

What is it that you dislike?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the dancing but tbh another thing that bothers me is the way she looks on stage ugh... :xfactorlook: i wouldn't even care about new choreos for this tour (it's POM, so i wasn't expecting big changes anyways :yaknow:) but at least don't miss the rehearsals, i don't wanna sound annoying because i keep saying the same things, but people PAYS to see you, the least you can do is learning your choreos... She always looks so lost on stage :crying1: 

• Super Mods

I know you can’t change her dancing but her looks...like it’s so terrible. If she had great costumes and great hair/make up then it makes the show a lot better and at least makes her dancing more tolerable. 

I dont like that she doesnt take it seriously. I get her not wanting to be the IT girl again and all that but her work ethic these days is in a pit.

I'm also not a huge fan of the costumes. Even back in the day when she was touring way more, her outfits stayed consistent while on tour and every section had a distintive look. Now it looks like she wears the same black panties for the whole show :jackk:

So basically I say her unimaginative outfits and the lack of input. The show would benefit loads from her aknowledging the crowd a bit more too tbh.

Archived