The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ppl call it "slaying" are the reason britney sucks at performing.     she is not slaying anything since 2008. She sucks as a performer. And i feel sorry for people at Brighton who bought tick

lmfao at her looking at herself on the screens before Do Somethin.. haha

This is why she will never get better. Y’all “stop the hate 1111 people love the show!1111” are delusional and need to understand open criticism of her lackluster show is not hating. She’s an ico

Just a quick tip for everybody attending. 

When you get to the park, head straight to the stage. They’re shutting it when it reaches 8000 people and handing out wristbands so you can come and go into the stage area as you please. 

Dont want anybody to get shut out if they’re running late! :) 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I love Brighton! I don’t think I’d live there, but I love it for holidays! The shops, beach, people all so good! Plus choccywoccydoodah is on point 

Ohh yes they are based there aren't they?! As someone who is obsessed with cakes (trying to start my own business making them), this is another huge reason to love Brighton!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jaredw said:

Just a quick tip for everybody attending. 

When you get to the park, head straight to the stage. They’re shutting it when it reaches 8000 people and handing out wristbands so you can come and go into the stage area as you please. 

Dont want anybody to get shut out if they’re running late! :) 

What do you think is the best time to set off to preston park? 

5 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

What time does it start?

When is Britney Spears performing Brighton Pride? 

The “...Baby One More Time” singer has been announced as the headline act for Brighton and Hove Pride on Saturday 4 August, and will be performing at 12:30pm. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brighton-pride-2018-britney-spears-performance-setlist-tickets-date-explained-a8476481.html

WTF?! it's 6PM already there... her attendance got scrapped... 

• Like 2