The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think most are at their breaking point. 

It’s the worst it has ever been. I feel like even FFney had better moments. I thought that was the low of the low but here we are. 

Ffney couldnt even move, at least now she is in a great shape

6 minutes ago, zone said:

Ffney couldnt even move, at least now she is in a great shape

I mean she can’t bend now or move like she should but I wasn’t even referring to her show. I’m talking about how we got a tour with props, a fan bundle, album, four singles, magazines, and promo. 

Britney was a mess but I mean she is now. Her body just looks old better. That’s the only thing which is sad 

30 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think most are at their breaking point. 

It’s the worst it has ever been. I feel like even FFney had better moments. I thought that was the low of the low but here we are. 

It's frustrating more than anything, because POMney was slaying for a while and I'd have been satisfied if she had just stayed like that. I don't expect her to be in her prime again, but some effort would be nice.

10 minutes ago, Complication said:

It's frustrating more than anything, because POMney was slaying for a while and I'd have been satisfied if she had just stayed like that. I don't expect her to be in her prime again, but some effort would be nice.

Im sure she hates the show more than we do, but she is too lazy to improve it

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Nah she probably loves the show and thinks it's the most gruelling show she's ever done. Onyxney could nevah :pieceofwhat:

I remember when she said its the hardest show ive ever done, and when i saw the first youtube videos especially stronger performance i was like WTF is she doing??? :gross:

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Nah she probably loves the show and thinks it's the most gruelling show she's ever done. Onyxney could nevah :pieceofwhat:

I actually do think she thinks its an amazing show and she sees herself completely different to how we do! 

I feel like Currentney would never be friends with Primeney :crying4:

6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I actually do think she thinks its an amazing show and she sees herself completely different to how we do! 

I feel like Currentney would never be friends with Primeney :crying4:

she constantly cringed watching old performances at For The Record MTV Live Countdown and thinks VMA 2001 was stupid :whatitellu:  I think it just proves that she hates what she's doing (at least since 2006) and does it only for money or because she's forced to 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

1999-2004 Britney is rolling in her grave.

Yes mam!!! I have been a ride or die stan since the beginning! We certainly got glimpses of that fire in TCSBS, FF and to a degree POM, but here lately things have went down hill. The videos from Brighton are cringeworthy at best, and to see her half assing and not giving a **** is sad to say the least. I guess living for her performances since the beginning has jaded me because knowing what she can do and why she doesn’t blows my mind. You don’t lose that performer inside of you, it’s still in her somewhere. As I have stated before, at this point you just have to laugh and go on...:icant2:

Archived