The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

They never have to hide anymore... 

In the UK it is forced down our throats all the time about Pride etc and its boring now. 

We understand thats who they are but its all in our faces now. 

All in all I respect everyone for who they want to be but its too much now

I somewhat agree. I think the LGBT movement has the wrong priorities. Personally, I didn't feel the need to hide who I was 10 years ago. Today, I am more reserved when I am in public. I won't go into why, as it's kinda off topic. Although it doesn't take a genius to figure out, 

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

she asked her dancer: where are we? lmao

Aghhh...I know I'll get downvoted for this but - yes it's funny etc but how can she not know where they are? Brighton Pride is HUGE in the UK and she's had since yesterday to remember where she'll be performing (actually she's had several months but giving her the benefit of the doubt). 

Can no one see this is another symptom of her overall not giving a crap? It surely can't be that hard for her to remember where she is? Unless she has genuine memory issues, in which case disregard all that and I take it back.

4 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

I somewhat agree. I think the LGBT movement has the wrong priorities. Personally, I didn't feel the need to hide who I was 10 years ago. Today, I am more reserved when I am in public. I won't go into why, as it's kinda off topic. Although it doesn't take a genius to figure out, 

Well, I am sorry you feel that way... Stay happy :) 

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Aghhh...I know I'll get downvoted for this but - yes it's funny etc but how can she not know where they are? Brighton Pride is HUGE in the UK and she's had since yesterday to remember where she'll be performing (actually she's had several months but giving her the benefit of the doubt). 

Can no one see this is another symptom of her overall not giving a crap? It surely can't be that hard for her to remember where she is? Unless she has genuine memory issues, in which case disregard all that and I take it back.

They were joking.....

Archived