Poll: Pick the album title for B10

Army1

Pick the title for B10   

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth - (a highly artistic Visual Album finally talking about the secrecy of her 2007 breakdown, with an artistic and highly stylized retelling of the dark times/finally revealing her mental illness(es), with a triumphant story of survival and happiness. Giving advocacy to mental health and others who may be suffering)

Ok it's SO improbable it'd ever happen but imagine that. I imagine an album with slower songs at the beginning, a remake of Why Should I Be Sad in the middle maybe or some song with the same theme that samples it, and a big build up to the final songs which would be strong bops. I'd go the Confessions on a Dance Floor way and have the whole album be song after song mixed in between.

Or it could go a different way with her coming out saying that the whole Circus/FF eras were a complete mental disaster for her still even though she had to appear clean and happy everywhere. We don't really know what she went through, like in depth. This is my own personal conspiracy theory haha but from the 2007 VMAs to Circusney it was a really short time and remember she was still a wreck after Blackout was released and into 2008. No one recovers so quick, I think.

43 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Ok it's SO improbable it'd ever happen but imagine that. I imagine an album with slower songs at the beginning, a remake of Why Should I Be Sad in the middle maybe or some song with the same theme that samples it, and a big build up to the final songs which would be strong bops. I'd go the Confessions on a Dance Floor way and have the whole album be song after song mixed in between.

Or it could go a different way with her coming out saying that the whole Circus/FF eras were a complete mental disaster for her still even though she had to appear clean and happy everywhere. We don't really know what she went through, like in depth. This is my own personal conspiracy theory haha but from the 2007 VMAs to Circusney it was a really short time and remember she was still a wreck after Blackout was released and into 2008. No one recovers so quick, I think.

I feel like the ‘Truth’ option is not only what she needs as an artist again, but it covers SO many bases!....The aesthetics of a well done visual album on the topic would give her more artistic credibility..the story would cause massive headlines/GP attention driving the project’s success...she would finally be personally liberated in talking openly and honestly about her journey ...and she would become a positive face/advocate for mental health that is so despertely needed right now.

Seeing how functional, successful, and happy she is can deliver the message that with the right help, support and lifestyle many who suffer from similar things can still overcome their challenges and live their best possible lives. 

Its like win - win - win - win....but her team would never think that outside the box or get that raw. 

Just now, Army1 said:

I feel like the ‘Truth’ option is not only what she needs as an artist again, but it covers SO many bases!....The aesthetics of a well done visual album on the topic would give her more artistic credibility..the story would cause massive headlines/GP attention driving the project’s success...she would finally be personally liberated in talking openly and honestly about her journey ...and she would become a positive face/advocate for mental health that is so despertely needed right now.

Seeing how functional, successful, and happy she is can deliver the message that with the right help, support and lifestyle many who suffer from similar things can still overcome their challenges and live their best possible lives. 

Its like win - win - win - win....but her team would never think that outside the box or get that raw. 

When you think about it, is she really an artist in her own mind though? To Britney, Britney Spears is just a mum who sings on stage and used to be a big deal back in the day, I think.

She would do wonderfully with something more accoustic or with less robotney, actually being personal, coming out with all she's gone through when she went through her divorce, *****, irrelevance, flops, not being america's sweetheart anymore. If anyone should become a face for mental health awareness it's Britney because everyone knows what she went through in 2007. It was very public. But her recovery was the opposite of public, and it'd be amazing if she'd open up about that.

What got her to get Myah on her albums instead of doing her own background vocals (sometimes main vocals)? Did she just stop caring? Why was Glory so much better than BJ? What we know is that she was more hands on, but what does that mean? I want a Britney that answers these questions and doesn't just hide and talk about how much her kids are growing up

15 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Let's ask Jayden and Sean, they surely have something glorious in mind :tiffdrink:

I'll die if the next era is full of this type of answers :ririshade2:   "I was bored so I decided to let my kids choose the name of the album and also the first single" 

Archived