When people say Piece of Me is “SO much better in person”....

jamesedward94

Don’t get me wrong, I believe it and I fully expect in person to be way better than anything you can see on a phone screen.

But......

OH MY GOD.

If Piece of Me is so “much better in person”, just imagine seeing any of her iconic past performances in person....

I would have literally died. If we are all so slayed from watching her “peak” performances on YouTube, I cannot even fathom how glorious seeing just one of them live would have been!!!

If only......:kyliecry:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valid.

I’m sure Circus tour must have been NUTS then (comparing it to NYC audience’s incredible reaction during POM). And despite it being walkney for Circus, her FIRE is still so evident even in cellphone videos.

DWAD (especially) & Onyx must have been..I can only imagine...!!!

i think pom might be the most enjoyable and entertaining for the general public, especially if someone sees it for the first time. can you imagine being that person ? there's no 4 years of analyzing every single move of hers, every costume she wore, all the bad stuff and good stuff, you're completely oblivious. you're having your little drink and appreciate the show for the way it is :cardi:

What it must have been like to be in the audience while she was filming the Showtime special for the OHT Tour. I would have probably fainted. Or like opening night of the DWAD Tour. I can barely imagine how insane it must have been. She was totally and imaginably huge and literally everywhere. I miss those days sometimes.  

HOLY **** SON!! eMoTeS are back!!  :gerlwat:   :nicki2:   

....kinda  :ohi:   :gloss:

ı can see the choreographies and the way she dances from the videos and they are bad.ı'm not interested in seeing the whole stage, props etc etc, those are good only when paired with a good performer.so ı don't really believe that pom is more entertaining in person.but it would be great  to see her shows before fft.

I’m one of the rare few that saw Pom live and still thought it was bad so...

FFT was fun live though. Even though I know Britney was a mess. 

I don’t think the Vegas crowd was hyped at all. At my show everyone was just standing there or sitting minus the ppl in the very front. So maybe it was just my night that was terrible but Pom is not worth it in any form for me. 

I don’t understand and why grasp ppl want to try and make it seem good. I think you can have fun but the quality and production is a disaster. 

I went to the Onyx tour, circus tour and the femme fatale tour. It was magic, each and every single time.

Britney has an energy that lights up a stadium. I've been to many concerts of other pop artistst. Yes they talk more to the audience and yes some may even sing live for a bit. But none of them are supported by the crowd as much as Britney is. And no crowd of fans is as united as Britney's are at her shows.

Even if there's zero props, basic lighting and no live singing and it's just Britney and a few dancers, like at the m+m's tour in 2007, it's a show and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

And yes seeing Primeney live WAS unbelievable, but strangely enough the heavy choreography is NOT what you remember from a live show years later. What I remember is the experience of the entire show and most of all Britney's face and energy, that is what sticks to my memory. 

I think that most people enjoy it because of the atmosphere, the live music and the energy of the crowd, so that Britney's dancing is not the only focus. Going to any concert is a great experience anyway, it's just a matter of whether you're willing to pay for one of her expensive tickets 

If I could travel in time, but just once, I would definitely choose 2001, Las Vegas, Dream Within a Dream Tour concert

tumblr_lwzwr67m051r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in the industry. Only maybe a Michael Jackson or a Beatles concert would compare to this for me. It's sensational even on my tiny phone screen, so live? Ohmygod..

tumblr_m8nr94Ombw1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I've never seen Brit so I'd totally love POM though, but DWAD...

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why do other artists tours look great on IG but pom doesn't?? The only thing better in person is the atmosphere and excitement of a seing Britney in person. Adrenalin and alcohol with good vibes around you will make you a lot more forgiving. 

this

plus people are like "oH mY dAd, iT's BrItNeY!"

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m one of the rare few that saw Pom live and still thought it was bad so...

I went in 2016 and felt the same way. It worried me that I enjoyed the night before with Mariah more. Here’s this ***** in front of me, that I’ve been following since 1999, that I’ve paid thousands to fly over to see, and I just wasn’t feeling it. I tried to have a few more drinks in the hope it would make it better... but it didn’t.

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

I went in 2016 and felt the same way. It worried me that I enjoyed the night before with Mariah more. Here’s this ***** in front of me, that I’ve been following since 1999, that I’ve paid thousands to fly over to see, and I just wasn’t feeling it. I tried to have a few more drinks in the hope it would make it better... but it didn’t.

Yeah, I had drinks as well. The lights were way cooler but the audio was terrible and The coolest visual was the the tree. 

It was night and day difference between the last tours and that. It just isn’t good.,, 

no hopes for this fanbase. OMG. All the positivity that is not much now are being turn into negativity.  i mean just look at this thread. People who actually really enjoyed and said pom in person is better, its like their opinions dont matter anymore. OMG.  negativity negativity negativity wins. 

Archived