Do we need a Britney / Calvin Harris collab? vote

crazyboutbrit

Britney Spears Ft. Calvin Harris  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I am legit so tired of the "beat drop after chorus" or, even worse, the "beat drop as the chorus" trend.. it started in like 2013 and I'm surprised it still hasn't died yet.. it's so cringy, tired, old and boring.. I want something new.. kthxbye..  

But his songs aren’t always in this generic form. “Feels” with Katy Perry and Pharrell wasn’t like this and was a brilliant song 

5 minutes ago, breathingbritney said:

But his songs aren’t always in this generic form. “Feels” with Katy Perry and Pharrell wasn’t like this and was a brilliant song 

I have to give you that.. "Feels" was fresh, different and awesome but still most of his songs are what I described..

a song like "Feels" I def would not mind..  

No thanks and i have nothing against Calvin, the thing is that her last SOLO single was Perfume (2013) and all i really want for her next album is a SOLO single, is it too much to ask? Slumber Party feat Tinashe for example was soooo unnecessary imo, so no please, i need a solo single! 

Archived