Kevin Federline Thinks Britney Treats Court Like Coachella

IconicShow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, Su. said:

Even if she is living in a fantasy land, what does he do? Like leeching off your ex is so much better :akii:

Fantasy: Coachella Court Edition :selenerz: 

Say what you want about brit but at least she can live in this fantasy world w her OWN money. I feel bad for KFeds other kids tbh, he’s using them and their own kids as piggy banks

When there are people in my country living with just 500 per month and taking care of their families, even 20k seems ridiculous.

He's asking for 60K? Is he serious?

It's Britney's fault tbh, and her team's. They never, ever treated Kevin the way they had to.

I understand they were respecting the kids but Kevin doesn't so when it comes to him Britney shouldn't just think of her children, but protect herself too.

Blake Griffin was ordered to pay 248.000,00 a month to his baby mama.

The 60.000 he's asking is not absurd at all considering her income. From a legal point of view it makes perfect sense.

I love Britney but y'all are biased and ****** as ****. If it's a woman asking a man for child support it's only fair, but if it's the other way around he is garbage. 

• Super Mods
On 7/31/2018 at 7:22 PM, glitterfalls said:

I don't mean to stir up a **** storm with this post. Britney picked him. Doesn't make his actions right. She still picked him though. That's the shitty thing about love imo. Love's blind, you'll tell yourself the warning flags aren't there, this won't be a problem, I can ignore this and that. All those things will be the first things to blow up in your face when it becomes the beginning of the end. I normally don't talk about Britney's kids but this is one time I will bring them up. I hope they're okay and there's peace in both homes, nobody's bad mouthing the other parent to the kids, etc. Maybe I say all this because I was on another site (not Britney related) and this was a topic that was touched base on. The kids sometimes go through hell during a divorce or if you have parents in an unhappy marriage that stays together. The kids are in the middle and it's a tough place to be.

I mean it takes two to tango so even if Britney made the move, he could’ve rejected her advances. She was young and not thinking right but she understood her mistakes and at least trying to better herself over the years yet this guy hasn’t changed a bit.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it takes two to tango so even if Britney made the move, he could’ve rejected her advances. She was young and not thinking right but she understood her mistakes and at least trying to better herself over the years yet this guy hasn’t changed a bit.

I think Kevin is scum but Britney does hold main responsibility from marrying him. She technically didn’t learn because she had that Vegas marriage which could also have been terrible. She could have got knocked up by him as well and be paying two men. Lynn stepped in. 

We cant really even say Britney has changed either because she probably is given mandatory birth control. She maybe would have eight kids with different men... like kfed if she wasn’t in the cship. 

Either way 20k is more then enough for the kids. He shouldn’t be pocketing money for himself regardless 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think Kevin is scum but Britney does hold main responsibility from marrying him. She technically didn’t learn because she had that Vegas marriage which could also have been terrible. She could have got knocked up by him as well and be paying two men. Lynn stepped in. 

We cant really even say Britney has changed either because she probably is given mandatory birth control. She maybe would have eight kids with different men... like kfed if she wasn’t in the cship. 

Either way 20k is more then enough for the kids. He shouldn’t be pocketing money for himself regardless 

I’m just saying at least she’s trying compared to him. 

Archived