Kevin Federline Thinks Britney Treats Court Like Coachella

IconicShow

9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is why he's asking for more money. He has 6 years left but I'm sure he'll keep on living off his kids even when they grow up so I don't think he's worried about money. I mean he's their dad after all, they can't let him live as the garbage he is :mhmnod:

i can imagine the scenarios already:

kevin on the phone: boys i need more money

18yearold sean/jay: but dad we already gave you 10K last month

kev: already used it on booze, give me more

sean: ughhh

as much as i wanna see kfed homeless, it's unfair to his other kids, they've done nothing wrong :selenerz:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How else is he going to make 480k a year? He can’t get a better paying job than that tbh getting Britney pregnant was the best “job” he ever took. If he’s smart, he’ll have saved a lot of it. If not? He will sell his story in the years to come after the boys turn 18. Leak info, something. He’ll get desperate.

I remember this

"BRITNEY Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has revealed he wants their two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, to get jobs flipping burgers at McDonald's to stop them from becoming spoilt Hollywood brats.

The former back-up dancer said he would put his sons, now aged 6 and 5, to work once they turned 16 to teach them about normal life.

"I'll have them working at Micky D's," Federline said."

Why isn't he trying to do the same thing????? 

4 hours ago, Denise said:

I remember this

"BRITNEY Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has revealed he wants their two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, to get jobs flipping burgers at McDonald's to stop them from becoming spoilt Hollywood brats.

The former back-up dancer said he would put his sons, now aged 6 and 5, to work once they turned 16 to teach them about normal life.

"I'll have them working at Micky D's," Federline said."

Why isn't he trying to do the same thing????? 

I'm even more disgusted. What a f**king rat he is. If he is so in need for more money (1 - why doesn't HE works:gtfo:, but) his kids could be experiencing the real life at daddy's. I bet Kfed waste his - khmmm Britney's - money like he was a freakin worldwide star like Brit is.

So Kevin tried to paint a narrative where he claimed Britney thought she was too good for the court system, and....

10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

But her attorney Laura Wasser argued that his “overly broad” requests are a form of harassment since Spears pays Federline on time and funds their kids’ activities anyway.

The judge ultimately agreed with Spears.

Aw, too bad, Trashbag. I guess even if she does live in a bubble, what you do is still so disgusting that the California justice system can't ignore how shitty of a father you are for trying to use your children as a free ride. 

:tifflmao:

Poor you, Kevin. Poor you. 

Six more years.

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I wonder what he's going to do when his sons with Britney turn 18 and he can't use them against Britney.

He's really going to have to get the **** to werk and start planning to take care of his kids with Victoria that are the youngest of all his kids.

Will he be paying for their college?

:cardi:

Don’t worry he will make his 60 kids work for him. That’s why he has so many children. 

On 7/31/2018 at 9:16 PM, really really cool guy said:

This is why he's asking for more money. He has 6 years left but I'm sure he'll keep on living off his kids even when they grow up so I don't think he's worried about money. I mean he's their dad after all, they can't let him live as the garbage he is :mhmnod:

Ypu are right and I hate it... He should be left on the floor like the piece of trash he is. Sadly Sean and Jayden will take care of him...

Archived