Kevin Federline Thinks Britney Treats Court Like Coachella

IconicShow

Kevin Federline thinks Britney treats court like Coachella

britney-spears2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Britney Spears thinks the court system is a “Circus” — according to Kevin Federline.

Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan filed papers in their ongoing legal battle over child support, accusing her of using her celebrity status to go around the court’s procedural system, according to court documents obtained by The Blast.

“The California Superior Court is not the Coachella Music Festival, there are no front of the line VIP passes,” he wrote.

Kaplan claimed that he hasn’t received any documents that he has requested and accused her of skipping her deposition, saying the system must be “different in the Rich and Famous edition of the California Family Code.”

But her attorney Laura Wasser argued that his “overly broad” requests are a form of harassment since Spears pays Federline on time and funds their kids’ activities anyway.

The judge ultimately agreed with Spears.

Page Six reported in February that Federline, 40, filed papers in court asking for more child support from Spears, 36 over their two sons Sean Preston, 12, and Jayden James, 11. He rejected an offer from the songstress’ dad and conservator Jamie in March. As of May, Federline wanted $60,000 per month in support.

Reps for Federline and Spears didn’t immediately get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/31/kevin-federline-thinks-britney-treats-court-like-coachella/

http://perezhilton.com/2018-07-31-britney-spears-kevin-federline-court-system-coachella-child-support-battle-legal-system-lawyers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, okiobspears said:

so now he no longer plays the nice guy card? Such a leech. 

I wonder what he's going to do when his sons with Britney turn 18 and he can't use them against Britney.

He's really going to have to get the **** to werk and start planning to take care of his kids with Victoria that are the youngest of all his kids.

Will he be paying for their college?

:cardi:

2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Piece of **** :mhmnod:

Kevin is a

Low Life

Gold Digger

Pot Head

Dead Beat dad financially

Loser

Sperm Doner

Lazy

Jealous

User

I bet it sucks for him to see Britney worked so hard for her money and continues to bank millions of dollars.

***** thought she was down for the count, he must of forgot "It's Britney *****" and Britney's resilience took her back to the album, and singles charts at the top.

I hope the judge rips him a new popzao *** hole for not trying to make a better income to support all of his kids.

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Funny how he suddenly has a problem with her celebrity status, but when they first became a couple she was literally the most famous woman on the planet, and it didn’t seem to bother him then. 

Although, I do agree she treats court like Coachella—she’ll never show up.  :selenerz:

:OMGney::unreal::embarrassed:

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Funny how he suddenly has a problem with her celebrity status, but when they first became a couple she was literally the most famous woman on the planet, and it didn’t seem to bother him then. 

Although, I do agree she treats court like Coachella—she’ll never show up.  :selenerz:

I know isn't it ironic? He leaves his pregnant girlfriend and daughter for Britney and goes on tour with her.

Kevin seem to treat child support as a circus show and can't even afford to take care of all of his kids.

Kevin treats life like Coachella smoking pot, and being a lazy ***** going after the ex wife's money cause his broke *** won't get a higher paying job.

It's one big party for Flop fed maybe his lawyer should look at his clients life before comparing Britney's to coachella.

Kevin is a mess and he should be ashamed he can't give all his kids a life they deserve.

33 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I wonder what he's going to do when his sons with Britney turn 18 and he can't use them against Britney.

He's really going to have to get the **** to werk and start planning to take care of his kids with Victoria that are the youngest of all his kids.

Will he be paying for their college?

:cardi:

This is why he's asking for more money. He has 6 years left but I'm sure he'll keep on living off his kids even when they grow up so I don't think he's worried about money. I mean he's their dad after all, they can't let him live as the garbage he is :mhmnod:

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I know isn't it ironic? He leaves his pregnant girlfriend and daughter for Britney and goes on tour with her.

Kevin seem to treat child support as a circus show and can't even afford to take care of all of his kids.

Kevin treats life like Coachella smoking pot, and being a lazy ***** going after the ex wife's money cause his broke *** won't get a higher paying job.

It's one big party for Flop fed maybe his lawyer should look at his clients life before comparing Britney's to coachella.

Kevin is a mess and he should be ashamed he can't give all his kids a life they deserve.

Yep, eternal man-boy. I don’t think he’ll ever grow up, probably just continue impregnating women until he runs out of sperm. 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

This is why he's asking for more money. He has 6 years left but I'm sure he'll keep on living off his kids even when they grow up so I don't think he's worried about money. I mean he's their dad after all, they can't let him live as the garbage he is :mhmnod:

You never know as they get older they'll have access to the internet to get all of the tea.

Britney is showing her boys that you can work hard and achieve your dreams, make money and have ups and downs but get back up and slay.

Britney is showing her sons a working mom, a loving mom and a woman working hard to give them the best life possible.

Kevin will be scratching for coins in the next 10 years.

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yep, eternal man-boy. I don’t think he’ll ever grow up, probably just continue impregnating women until he runs out of sperm. 

And to think Victoria is ok with him not making an effort to get more income going, shes probably laying on her *** too waiting on Britney's money.

I don't mean to stir up a **** storm with this post. Britney picked him. Doesn't make his actions right. She still picked him though. That's the shitty thing about love imo. Love's blind, you'll tell yourself the warning flags aren't there, this won't be a problem, I can ignore this and that. All those things will be the first things to blow up in your face when it becomes the beginning of the end. I normally don't talk about Britney's kids but this is one time I will bring them up. I hope they're okay and there's peace in both homes, nobody's bad mouthing the other parent to the kids, etc. Maybe I say all this because I was on another site (not Britney related) and this was a topic that was touched base on. The kids sometimes go through hell during a divorce or if you have parents in an unhappy marriage that stays together. The kids are in the middle and it's a tough place to be.

Archived