Are you happy with the POM set list? (2013-2018)

claug326

Choreo and actual performance aside, are you satisfied with the list? I was thinking and she's performed a lot of songs throughout the 5 year run and I didn't realize how many were actually included.

In order of release date:

BOMT

CRAZY

OOPS

LUCKY

STRONGER

SLAVE

BOYS

ILRNR

MATM

TOXIC

EVERYTIME

BOM

TOMH

DO SOMETHIN

GIMME MORE

POM

BTI

FREAKSHOW

WOMANIZER

CIRCUS

IF U SEEK AMY

TTWE

IWG

SCREAM & SHOUT

WORK *****

PERFUME

ALIEN

PRETTY GIRLS

MAKE ME

DYWCO

SLUMBER PARTY

CYM

CLUMSY

Interludes:

GET NAKED

RADAR

IF IM DANCING

Seeing them all listed together makes it seem like there were so many more changes over the years than we realized. 11 additional songs since the original set list.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it first started back in 2013, I just couldn't believe she was performing songs like Oops, Stronger, Crazy, especially Lucky, or that she was performing Break the Ice for the first time.

So I was really happy with the setlist. I actually think it's the best setlist, since it includes literally the best of her discography. Of course I was expecting to have more Britney Jean songs as the show progressed, as they promised in I am Britney Jean, because I still believed it was the 8th era's tour. By the time Glory came out I wasn't expecting anything tbh (although DYWCO was a nice surprise, being performed the very same night it was released). 

Touch of My Hand was fun for like 5 seconds. It's never been one of my favorite songs, nor I think the performance is worthy, even less without the backflip. I would've removed that to include a Glory song a long time ago, or at least shorten it. POM is not my favorite song, but it's unbelievable that the song that gives the name to the show is performed in just a medley but this album track from 2003 is performed in full. I have no problem with BOM though :donewithit: Everytime is another song that I never felt that excited about, and I don't think it fits the heavenly theme, even though it's a ballad. I think Hold on Tight would've fitted better. 

Of course, the greatest hits show is missing some classics, like Overprotected, My Prerogative and Hold It Against Me, and I'm sad 3, Lucky and IWG are gone. And I'm not that thrilled about Clumsy, but Trollney couldn't let us down. So, bottom line, I am happy with the setlist :soyeah:

I'm pretty happy with it! It's sad that she didn't include HIAM, it's one of her few #1s and it's such a good song. At the very beginning I was disappointed that she only had 2 BJ songs bc she made it sound like she was doing more but now I'm okay with it just bc the album isn't great lol.

I would have loved for her to do BTMYH, Overprotected, Outrageous, My Prerogative, and/or Radar at some point. She could have changed songs more often than she did. And songs like Boys and Do Somethin' didn't need to be performed. But overall, I do think it's a good setlist. 

And it's sad that Glory didn't get more representation until the tour but it's not the Glory Tour so I guess I get it.

For the most part yes. Although i don't like hold it against me i would prefer it instead of I wanna cut my ears off, also do somethin should be left in 2004 where it belongs, does any fan care for it? I don't like rock n roll either. Overprotected, My prerogative, Dont let me be the last know would be better. Also, since they included BOM i feel TOMH is unnecessary, cause they are really similar. They could instead add a track from Glory or even some other ITZ track

Yeah honestly to me it doesn't matter what she performs since it's just gonna be the old CD vocals and same bad choreography. Like who cares what she performs it's all the same. If I wanna hear a specific song I can just go stream it and hear the same thing I would hear at POM. 

19 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Yeah honestly to me it doesn't matter what she performs since it's just gonna be the old CD vocals and same bad choreography. Like who cares what she performs it's all the same. If I wanna hear a specific song I can just go stream it and hear the same thing I would hear at POM. 

Regardless of the quality of the performance id still rather see her in person with dancers and theatrics than sit at home listening to the song. If someone like Adele stood there alone with a mic and lip synced with nothing going on then id stay home but thats not what Britney has ever been, even at her lowest.

I really love Overprotected but i'm ok with it not being included cause i don't want another terrible choreo... and the fact that they're too lazy to re-record the songs. She's still "singing" to 20 year old vocals..  :whatitellu:

I don't care... let her team do whatever they want... :mhmnod: I DON'T CARE :kidcries:

7 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

also do somethin should be left in 2004 where it belongs, does any fan care for it? I don't like rock n roll either.

I love Do Somethin, so I do care about it, same with I Love Rock & Roll (tho, I can't listen to the album version, it's too slow IMO, I usually listen to the DWAD live version cause is faster)

I am actually. It's impossible to fit all the hits and fan favourites in a 90 minutes show, so we cannot expect to be 100% happy with hit, but though I wish she would add more songs from time to time it is a good copilation. It's really nice that she has songs she hadn't performed in over a decade and even singles which had never been performed, and it's also very interesting that they didn't stick to the singles and she has some random numbers like Freakshow.

Archived