Britney's dancers in London

unusualjay

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, unusualjay said:

Soooooooooo while at work today I met britney's dancers and fan girled hard for some reason. Mikey & Brandon were super sweet. And i'll see them in brighton!!!!!!!:badgirl:

Who else is going brighton pride?

That’s so cool! I would love to meet Mikey. How come you saw them? Was it a coincidence ? I mean if I want to meet them even if I tried I wouldn’t be able toΒ 

35 minutes ago, timito said:

That’s so cool! I would love to meet Mikey. How come you saw them? Was it a coincidence ? I mean if I want to meet them even if I tried I wouldn’t be able toΒ 

Pure coincidence, I work at the airport and was running from a meeting and spotted them. It was so random.

20 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

I’m wondering if Brit is already in London too? She might do some radio appearances and stuff out here before heading to Brighton.

BTW. Where did u meet them?

i think we all already know her fave. color, what she does in her free time and whether she cooks at home or not. Why would you want another radio appearance to hear the same things all over again like in last 10 years?Β :mhmnod:

Hoping she is in LDN now also. So she can shake the jetlag before SaturdayΒ :whatitellu:

I head to Brighton on Thursday night. The excitement is real!Β 

Got the preparty britney silent disco on Friday at i360 tower then got the village street parties wristband also! KEEP ON DANCIN TIL THE WORLD ENDS:pumped:Β 

14 hours ago, unusualjay said:

I'll be day drinking at the beach on brighton pride. Feel free to find me and jam to britney until she comes on stage. Street parties are everywhere!

Haha I might take you up on that offer sounds like fun.Β 

Archived