Did we get any live vocals on pom?

annonymous

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was at the last POM show in Vegas. and when she was doing TTWE, she says something like ''omg 2 years wow, im speachless, what can i say, you better work *****'' and when she said that, it was synced with the remix and so, technically she sang live! technically!

This week in her Florida shows she shouted ‘stop!’ During crazy and ‘you betta work’ in an English accent during the reprise. During the Apple Music festival she said ‘work *****’ during the reprise I think. 

That counts as singing live and dancing and busting her *** on stage, right?

7 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

At the Work ***** encore she a couple times shouted YOU BETTER WORK *****.
i think that's special and i love it

it IS special :tiffanynod:

so yeah, basically what everybody has said, the few live words, or over-the-track words she's given us have been during the Work ***** reprise and Crazy. 

Off topic, but remember when she recited that Meredith Brooks song? That was kinda cool. 

33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it IS special :tiffanynod:

so yeah, basically what everybody has said, the few live words, or over-the-track words she's given us have been during the Work ***** reprise and Crazy. 

Off topic, but remember when she recited that Meredith Brooks song? That was kinda cool. 

omg i never knew that had happened :surprisedney:

she's like...her old self in this :crying1:

Archived