I need for Britney to open her tour with this song

Cappycorn87

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Livinginthesin said:

Can somebody sell me this song? Why people love it? I like it but it’s not my favorite. SELL ME THE SONG, I WANT TO LOVE THE SONG... why people like this song ? I’m here for the answers  :tiffanynod:

Same. I like the instrumental and the overall vibe but the editing on the vocals at the chorus kills me. Like it was totally unnessesarry and it really annoys me.  It could have been a nice ballad but the editing ruins it for me.

3 hours ago, Livinginthesin said:

Can somebody sell me this song? Why people love it? I like it but it’s not my favorite. SELL ME THE SONG, I WANT TO LOVE THE SONG... why people like this song ? I’m here for the answers  :tiffanynod:

Well personally, back when it leaked :woopsie: it was the first song I heard and it felt like the return to Britney caring about the music again, as difficult as that is to explain? That's why I connect with it so hard, anyway. I'm sure its different for others. There's also the fact that its actually a proper album opener.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Same. I like the instrumental and the overall vibe but the editing on the vocals at the chorus kills me. Like it was totally unnessesarry and it really annoys me.  It could have been a nice ballad but the editing ruins it for me.

This 

My only complaint about Glory is the over edited vocals, but it makes some cool tracks so hard to listen to and enjoy it

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

The first time that I agree with you. Imaging it sung by a more raw vocal.

Archived