A round of applause for Britney

Cappycorn87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm just saying people enjoyed the shows and you can see that on videos from all the nights.

Tragic outfits, messy hair, tics throughout the show but somehow she still manages to give people what they want: a night full of fun :tiffanynod: 

20 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Exactly. I think that's what her shows have turned into which is fine from a consumer standpoint. They're nothing more than a fun night out vs. a creative or innovative show like she used to do and like a lot of the greats still strive to do.

Actually, these are really good points. As a counterargument, however, I think a lot of international fans are likely still expecting a creative and innovative show in the vein of what she used to do, and will potentially be sorely disappointed.

Further, I’d argue that when doing these kinds of small venues with limited to no props and minimal production, as she did throughout the US, the ticket prices should be much lower. But other than that, I do agree there’s no reason for us to complain when the fans who attended had a great time.

53 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Actually, these are really good points. As a counterargument, however, I think a lot of international fans are likely still expecting a creative and innovative show in the vein of what she used to do, and will potentially be sorely disappointed.

Further, I’d argue that when doing these kinds of small venues with limited to no props and minimal production, as she did throughout the US, the ticket prices should be much lower. But other than that, I do agree there’s no reason for us to complain when the fans who attended had a great time.

I totally agree with the ticket/M&G prices. They are charging way too much for what you get.

Archived