King Harry Styles Stans Britney Mid-Concert, Says His Favorite Song Is "Toxic"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roger said:

the video is iconic and couldn't have been better for the theme of the song

HOW DARE YOU ?! :badthoughts:

they actually planned a massive video that was like 10 minutes long with a storyline and Britney wrote it herself, but they only kept that one scene with the pole dancing in the video. dunno why.

As a Madonna stan I feel the same way when people say they're a fan and say Hung Up was such a cool song. Like ok it was cool but if you're a fan for real wouldn't you go for Like it or Not even in the same album?

You know someone is a real fan though if they say their favourite song is something like Mood Ring, or Breathe On Me, or Ooh Ooh Baby.

Edit: as also a Britney stan my favourite is Ooh Ooh Baby if I feel like that one day, or Breathe On Me.

17 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

It's worse when people pick Baby One More Time or Oops, that just means that you don't remember anything else and you're a fake fan.

but those are actually her best songs :rihit:

Toxic is just seen as a cooler track han those. 

the problem comes when they believe BOMT and Oops are the same song, or from the same album, or they interchange /mix the videoclips 

1 hour ago, Commotion said:

As a Madonna stan I feel the same way when people say they're a fan and say Hung Up was such a cool song. Like ok it was cool but if you're a fan for real wouldn't you go for Like it or Not even in the same album?

You know someone is a real fan though if they say their favourite song is something like Mood Ring, or Breathe On Me, or Ooh Ooh Baby.

Edit: as also a Britney stan my favourite is Ooh Ooh Baby if I feel like that one day, or Breathe On Me.

I still listen to confessions almost daily. Like it or not is my #1 jam! :madance: Also forbidden love and get together. Love ooh ooh baby! Great taste. Gotta go listen now.  :madance:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but those are actually her best songs :rihit:

Toxic is just seen as a cooler track han those. 

the problem comes when they believe BOMT and Oops are the same song, or from the same album, or they interchange /mix the videoclips 

I mean, yes they are super iconic ,but that doesn't mean they are the best as far as their production and lyrics. I feel  that tracks like Gimme More, Breathe on Me, Toxic, Touch of My Hand, Get Naked, Heaven on Earth, and many more are some of her best work.

Archived