King Harry Styles Stans Britney Mid-Concert, Says His Favorite Song Is "Toxic"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

such a vanilla choice.. :badthoughts:

I'm so done with Toxic, it's the go-to song of the GP

they keep shoving it down my throat when I say I'm a Britney stan, and yet it's not even in my Top 20 fav song of hers :juggingu:

Just now, Roger said:

I'm so done with Toxic, it's the go-to song of the GP

they keep shoving it down my throat when I say I'm a Britney stan, and yet it's not even in my Top 20 fav song of hers :juggingu:

literally same, I don't like "Toxic" that much at all, I pretty much always skip it.. I mean the MV is a different story.. ICONIC, LEGENDARY, BREAHTAKING.. but the song.. meh.. :akii:

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

literally same, I don't like "Toxic" that much at all, I pretty much always skip it.. I mean the MV is a different story.. ICONIC, LEGENDARY, BREAHTAKING.. but the song.. meh.. :akii:

I think the song is great but the GP and my friends got me tired of it not gonna lie

I wish GM was their Toxic 

i h8 it when celebs say brit or x or __ is their fav and then when asked whats their fav song, they say a single from 10-20 years ago... (they probably mean it), but in my head i'm just thinking to myself, "***** if u a real fan u would name a current or recent non-single...

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:umok:

(Honestly, unless they say something other than one of her hits, color me not impressed. Sorry about it.)

last week end a friend of mine who isn't a real fan of Brit told me her fav song is My Prerogative :perfclap:

Archived