London floor ticket for sale (Aug 25th)

M X

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS? Has everyone already receive their tickets??

I live in Italy and I didn't receive them yet. They told me they've printed and sent them on July 17th,
but today is July 30th and I didn't receive even an e-mail from the delivery company.

Now... I don't live in Malaysia, so 2 weeks is a very long time from a travel from London to Milan.

Any ideas?

Just now, sibode said:

GUYS? Has everyone already receive their tickets??

I live in Italy and I didn't receive them yet. They told me they've printed and sent them on July 17th,
but today is July 30th and I didn't receive even an e-mail from the delivery company.

Now... I don't live in Malaysia, so 2 weeks is a very long time from a travel from London to Milan.

Any ideas?

Ring them, ask them to block the first set of tickets and re send you some new ones. Just in case they have been lost in the post 

32 minutes ago, sibode said:

I tried, but I don't know why I cannot call from Italy... it doesn't work

I found this online 

If the event you want to go to is less than 72 hours away it might be easier if you give us a call. Our number's 0800 988 4440 if you're in the UK or 00 44 161 637 2697 from anywhere else.

I know it’s not 72 hours before but it’s stil a number . Also if you’re worried that they will come on time you can ask to have them pick up for the ticket office at O2 arena. 

6 minutes ago, timito said:

I found this online 

If the event you want to go to is less than 72 hours away it might be easier if you give us a call. Our number's 0800 988 4440 if you're in the UK or 00 44 161 637 2697 from anywhere else.

I know it’s not 72 hours before but it’s stil a number . Also if you’re worried that they will come on time you can ask to have them pick up for the ticket office at O2 arena. 

Thank You very much.
I'll try that number now. I've been able to call the other number but they made me wait like 10 minutes and then they hanged up.

Archived