Britney Vinyl Poll

Which album needs to be released on vinyl first?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

It would look great on purple vinyl. I hope if they did Oops, they wouldn't do it gold. Gold vinyl always looks so awful. Then again, they could do it on black vinyl which would be tragic. The world needs Britney in colour, loud and proud :feelingmyself:

ive always wanted her to do a purple vinyl for oops :tongueney:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I hope it's Blackout i would so buy that, but most likely it would be Oops! because cheesy early 2000s is becoming in rn, and it would appeal most to the UO and general vinyl buying crowd

The oops cover would look flawless on a vinyl sleeve.

10 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

ive always wanted her to do a purple vinyl for oops :tongueney:

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

The oops cover would look flawless on a vinyl sleeve.

I don't have the first idea about how vinyls are made but since her team will never get around to it until they need the money, should we just do it ourselves? It's 18 years overdue!! :yesokay:

2 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I'm currently listening to the Britney album and remembering how good it is. When I Found You, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love (which lots of people seem to hate for some reason?), What It's Like To Be Me and obviously the singles. I know we all want all of Britney's albums on vinyl but which one is the most in demand? I'm not counting Glory or Baby (although I know a LOT of people still want that one but because it's already been released, I'm excluding it). I'm guessing Blackout will win (I honestly don't get the hype for that album, sorry not sorry). Personally, I think In The Zone needs to be released next as it's solid throughout but then other days, I'm like "no, I need cheesy noughties pop on vinyl" and I'll want Britney on vinyl next. I feel like UO would probably release Oops next as it was a huge album but again, I'm hoping for Britney or ITZ, purely because the album tracks aren't widely available on vinyl even though the singles are and the album tracks from both those albums are gold. What's everyone else think?

I freaking LOVE bombastic love!!! 

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

This would be amazing

87350151286743.58e83d853d445.jpg

12550451286743.58e83d853d146.jpg

The ITZ one though...That is beautiful. 

57 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I’d like B in the Mix: Volume 1. It has a great mood and atmosphere that I like in vinyl. 

She needs to release all of her albums in a vinyl collection. I collect vinyl and it’s so annoying that my favorite artist doesn’t have her stuff released. 

I didn't even think of in the mix. I get what you mean about the atmosphere. And then we kiss, Breathe on me and Touch of my hand on vinyl would be one hell of an experience.

Hey, pool party talk, i know for a fact that UO has tried EVERYTHING to release oops on vinyl right after BOMT. Team Britney couldn’t believe the succes BOMT vinyl had. Its the fastest sold out item in UO history. Team Brit has since make many plan but all got cancelled because they were negotiating with epic record. On the right side, epic has a great reputation for vinyl boxset, they do quality stuff. It will all come has part of the “20 year’s of Britney”

6 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

Hey, pool party talk, i know for a fact that UO has tried EVERYTHING to release oops on vinyl right after BOMT. Team Britney couldn’t believe the succes BOMT vinyl had. Its the fastest sold out item in UO history. Team Brit has since make many plan but all got cancelled because they were negotiating with epic record. On the right side, epic has a great reputation for vinyl boxset, they do quality stuff. It will all come has part of the “20 year’s of Britney”

It's the waiting that kills me :embarrassney:

Honestly I hope they one day release all of her albums on vinyl. A box set would be nice because it’s one way to release them all together, however I understand why many people don’t want that. The idea of UO exclusives is nice however it is a stress for international fans and for the fact it is a limited edition.

Archived