Is the Piece of Me DVD still happening?

fintan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They will usually post signs around the venue if they are filming but they don't legally have to. By going to a public event you wave that consent.

I would say there's a small chance they might. They usually film when there are multiple shows in one venue and she will have multiple in London and Paris. However, I wouldn't hold my breath. We all know how cheap and lazy she and her team are.

They have to film it. There has been no dvd or official footage since 2011 :yaknow: 

5 minutes ago, ydmc said:

They have to film it. There has been no dvd or official footage since 2011 :yaknow: 

Isn't that crazy? 5 years of one show and we prob won't get it officially released. I remember before it even started in 2013 someone asked Planet Hollywood if they would film it and they said yes a full DVD would be released :ririshade2:

1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Isn't that crazy? 5 years of one show and we prob won't get it officially released. I remember before it even started in 2013 someone asked Planet Hollywood if they would film it and they said yes a full DVD would be released :ririshade2:

Which is a bit of a shame, cuz POM in vegas filmed professionally would have been really cool.

Wouldn't have fixed the issue with the lack of good choreo, but still :yaknow:  

15 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I feel like it’s just filming for news outlets I feel like if it was filmed for major release u would have to be notified of potentially being filmed

you only get notified when you show up..i guess its so people dont back out and if they are there then they might as well see the show lol

14 hours ago, Dublingin said:

What’s the point in shooting the show in its current state? Yeah it’s fun to see her energetic and into it, but a big part of the charm was the tree and all the props that made the show a spectacle in Vegas. If those aren’t in it, why bother?

There is going to be a runway in London and the o2 Arena is HUGE, so there could be more props involved.

Just now, Dollanganger said:

What's the point?

If they film a date on this world tour, you'll get the scaled down production with missing songs, no props, bad costumes and constant nervous ticks to where you'll boycott and complain why the Apple Music Festival was not released.

again, the European tour is confirmed to have a runway and the venues are huge so it's possible that there could be more props/better costumes.

On 7/28/2018 at 1:55 PM, JustLuvMe said:

Didn’t she already release the Apple Music festival on Blu-ray and dvd, that’s basically POM Live :yaknow:

Was that an official blu ray release by her team or some third party? First I’ve heard about it

2 hours ago, fintan said:

again, the European tour is confirmed to have a runway and the venues are huge so it's possible that there could be more props/better costumes.

Agreed. With this tour having huge sponsors than some other tours, they very well could be spending the hella money to transport the old props and build the Vegas looking stage in the o2.

On 7/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, dcsjr06 said:

I doubt the cost of making/distributing DVDs/Blu Rays isn’t something they’ll take on (who knows with her Epic Rights partnership though). I am thinking it’d more likely be for a streaming service like Netflix and maybe a documentary of her actually touring and buses/planes would be incorporated with it.

I don't believe we are ever going to get candid footage like that, I don't think Britney wants the camera's around on her time off or while she's travelling.

If anything would be released (I doubt) it would be a compilation of the shows filmed in Vegas. 

Archived