This professional recording of the Circus Tour tho

1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

You cannot compare Circusney with the Femme Fatale Tour. The dancing in Slave and HIAM together beats all dancing and movements during the Circus tour. Plus, she was A M A Z I N G during the dates in Europe in 2011, and also in general throughout the whole tour. Been to both tours and I am cracking up at people today praising TCSBT and bashing the Femme Fatale Tour over a few video clips of less good dates or when she wasn’t feeling it. That isn’t representing the tour at all as people make it out. 

You seriously need to check Slave from the Femme Fatale tour, like any date. Plus any performance from Stockholm and Paris to name a few.

We're all entitled to our opinions but I have to completely disagree with you. The Circus tour was leaps and bounds above the FF Tour. Britney didn't push herself during the Circus Tour  in regards to choreography, but she had the same spark that made her captivating. Femme Fatale Britney had every simplified and she never proved she could do it well, she looked completely disinterested and she just didn't seem like herself. 

The Slave Performance was mediocre at best.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol go back to watching video- clips instead of talking like you’ve seen the show or Britney :mcwave:

Or perhaps start follow someone you think dances ”good” instead. Bye bye!

bye bye?? LOL this is a forum. sorry for not being delusional.. She's not a good dancer anymore, at least not on stage. Just because she has some nice moments here and there doesn't make her a good dancer or entertainer. 

when Britney decides to actually deliver again SOMEDAY , I'm gonna love it... :sassybrit: 

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We're all entitled to our opinions but I have to completely disagree with you. The Circus tour was leaps and bounds above the FF Tour. Britney didn't push herself during the Circus Tour  in regards to choreography, but she had the same spark that made her captivating. Femme Fatale Britney had every simplified and she never proved she could do it well, she looked completely disinterested and she just didn't seem like herself. 

The Slave Performance was mediocre at best.

Which is not true at all. I know she had some less good dates(which is completely normal) but I’ve seen numerous of the FFT shows that was brilliant. Her energy was amazing and just Slave alone is more dancing than a complete Circus show. And the most of slaying the orginal choreo since the M+M’s Tour. And that is no lie.

Highlights of the tour was obviously Paris and Stockholm, as well as a bunch of the US dates.

With this being said, no hate at all towards the Circus era. I loved that era and everything about it, and my Circus tour experience is something I will never forget. It was great at points, and she looked amazing, although a bit lost and nervous a lot.

1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

Which is not true at all. I know she had some less good dates(which is completely normal) but I’ve seen numerous of the FFT shows that was brilliant. Her energy was amazing and just Slave alone is more dancing than a complete Circus show. And the most of slaying the orginal choreo since the M+M’s Tour. And that is no lie.

Highlights of the tour was obviously Paris and Stockholm, as well as a bunch of the US dates.

With this being said, no hate at all towards the Circus era. I loved that era and everything about it, and my Circus tour experience is something I will never forget. It was great at points, and she looked amazing, although a bit lost and nervous a lot.

I believe it to be true, and by doing the original choreography, it only highlighted how not there she was. It was like watching an impersonator. Stockholm and Paris were better dates, there are very few moments that make you feel like you're watching someone fully invested, which both the circus tour and even POM have. 

I just feel that the entire FF era was a cashgrab where they chose money over her health, because she clearly didn't want to be there.

Archived