This professional recording of the Circus Tour tho

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

Damn, the amount of energy Britney had  that time is crazy!

:tongueney:

You’re kidding, right? I mean she looked great and the production was amazing. But the happiness when going to the Circus tour was to see her alive and back up there after 2007/2008. She wasn’t ”into” it and there was no stage presence which fans and the GP bashed her a lot for back then. Not much dancing at all(except a few short ”dance breaks” with some choreo and movements) was also something people bashed. I remember back then I told people I didn’t care she didn’t dance, said she could just stand there for two hours and I could look at her and still be blown away because IT’S BRITNEY!

So happy we got Britney back with energy and really good dancing! It goes to show that she only gets better and better again in recent years.

4 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

You’re kidding, right? I mean she looked great and the production was amazing. But the happiness when going to the Circus tour was to see her alive and back up there after 2007/2008. She wasn’t ”into” it and there was no stage presence which fans and the GP bashed her a lot for back then. Not much dancing at all(except a few short ”dance breaks” with some choreo and movements) was also something people bashed. I remember back then I told people I didn’t care she didn’t dance, said she could just stand there for two hours and I could look at her and still be blown away because IT’S BRITNEY!

So happy we got Britney back with energy and really good dancing! It goes to show that she only gets better and better again in recent years.

She got a lot of backlash because she was compared with primeney, and YES, primeney was better but if you compare it with all the Femme Fatale Tour and the first years of Piece of Me, this is waaaaaay better. She's now with energy and dancing good but for me, I still prefer circusney than currentney, outfits, no plastic surgery, good make up, good hair, no pony tail, fun energy, etc. 

1 hour ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I started searching fanmade dvd versions of TCS:BS (good old days :crying1:), and I find this one that even tho it's not full HD or professional, it's steady and looks nice. Have u seen better than this?

I used to compare Circusney to Onyxney and obviously Onyxney always won, but now I compare Circusney and POMney and I so badly want Circusney back! The bad hair touching habits weren't there, the outfits were good, the attitude was fierce and the show was big and exciting. The Circus choreo was limited and she did get wheeled around on props 50% of the time, but the choreo used was sharp and better than POM zumba moves. 

#BringBackCircusney

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I used to compare Circusney to Onyxney and obviously Onyxney always won, but now I compare Circusney and POMney and I so badly want Circusney back! The bad hair touching habits weren't there, the outfits were good, the attitude was fierce and the show was big and exciting. The Circus choreo was limited and she did get wheeled around on props 50% of the time, but the choreo used was sharp and better than POM zumba moves. 

#BringBackCircusney

100% agree! 

Being a fan from the beginning, the only tours i watched (not in person, i mean watched on dvd) was the official releases... Live in Hawaii, Live in Vegas,  In the Zone and Femme Fatale. Yeah, i know, most are edited concerts, not tours exactly, but that's the closest i got. Then i got a phone that could download and in one day i got Baby one More time, Crazy 2k, Oops, Onyx, M+Ms and Circus. I honestly expected Onyx to be my Favorite. But it really wasn't, it was between Circus and Oops. I loved everything about Circus, the mostly Blackout  setlist, the costumes, the props, her attitude... The best thing about Onyx for me was Everytime. 

Love the idea of a round stage in the center... THE RING LEADER!

And then EVERY song had a particularity... not live vocals, but you had a lot of surprises here and there
and the visuals were HOT! 
She was 28 by then and you can tell...

But hey... At least now she's more active and she seems in a very better place compared to FF Tour.

I saw her in Zagreb in 2011... I had fun, but it was so painful to watch her being this dizzy and not at ease.

2018-POMney is WAAAAAAAY BETTER than FFney and it's just like a CIRCUSney but 10 years later...
So I guess I have to accept that, right?

2 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

She got a lot of backlash because she was compared with primeney, and YES, primeney was better but if you compare it with all the Femme Fatale Tour and the first years of Piece of Me, this is waaaaaay better. She's now with energy and dancing good but for me, I still prefer circusney than currentney, outfits, no plastic surgery, good make up, good hair, no pony tail, fun energy, etc. 

You cannot compare Circusney with the Femme Fatale Tour. The dancing in Slave and HIAM together beats all dancing and movements during the Circus tour. Plus, she was A M A Z I N G during the dates in Europe in 2011, and also in general throughout the whole tour. Been to both tours and I am cracking up at people today praising TCSBT and bashing the Femme Fatale Tour over a few video clips of less good dates or when she wasn’t feeling it. That isn’t representing the tour at all as people make it out. 

You seriously need to check Slave from the Femme Fatale tour, like any date. Plus any performance from Stockholm and Paris to name a few.

Whatever people say or think by watching video clips from the Circus tour... fact is it has nothing on Piece of Me and Currentney.

The attitude, the energy, stage presence and a lot more dancing these days(no matter if you like the choreo or not) outshines what was performed on that amazing stage back in 2009 in every aspect and on every level. I am so happy we got Piece of Me and Currentney because she just keeps on improving each day and gets better and better!

Archived