New IG Post - is she trolling?

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Compared to others, I didn't hate it. 

(But hahhhhhh, she's less than ten hours away from me this weekend. I forgot. :kyliecry:)

I take it by the crying emote you're not going? :( Don't feel bad, Kesha was an HOUR away from me this past Tuesday and I couldn't find anyone to go with me :/ 

43 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I'm howling :cackling: not only she used an old picture from 2016 but they also EDITED THE PHOTO LMAOOOOOOOOO :cackling:

23gzmdu.jpg
Left real picture, Right the edited picture Britney posted on her IG :cackling:
why they made her body look longer and thinner :cackling: she was fine in the original pic :cackling:

Omg, it literally took me a few minutes to see how they edited it. It's so... negligible. Like, why? :heresthetea: 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I was referring to photoshop which is really expensive; totally forgot now there are literally apps that can basically do the same thing for free. :selenerz:

her team prob uses illegal version of photoshop :selenerz:

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I take it by the crying emote you're not going? :( Don't feel bad, Kesha was an HOUR away from me this past Tuesday and I couldn't find anyone to go with me :/ 

Nah, this weekend was saved for my camping trip with my nieces. Plus the resale tickets were in the crazy amounts and so :pieceofwhat: (But I'm sorry you couldn't find anyone to go see Kesha with!)

7 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

That’s so absurd! Her body is perfect; why does it need to be photoshopped into something that’s barely even attainable?  

Can I be honest and say it makes me uncomfortable? Her figure looks fantastic. What does it say if anybody can look at those pictures and say "Yeah, she looks a bit chunky here and it needs to be photoshopped." WTF? My guess is a LOT of people look at Britney's figure and if they could have her figure by snapping their fingers, they'd do it in a heartbeat. So to still see flaws in something already that great looking, what does this say in general? I don't think it really says anything good imo.

Archived