Hard Rock Event Center Jul 27

falka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, falka said:

Hahahaa!!! :cuteidk:That’s meeeee!!! Thanks for posting! I was in row 6 on the floor, if you follow my stories on insta I have a bunch of pics and video of that night! It was so much fun dressing up everyone wanted a pic. I felt like I had my own meet and greet lmao

Instagram: Jenamariee

1 hour ago, Jenamariee said:

Hahahaa!!! :cuteidk:That’s meeeee!!! Thanks for posting! I was in row 6 on the floor, if you follow my stories on insta I have a bunch of pics and video of that night! It was so much fun dressing up everyone wanted a pic. I felt like I had my own meet and greet lmao

Slay, your outfit is on point 

2 hours ago, Jenamariee said:

you gotta design some for Britney, some that are too strong of a fabric that she can't cut them

4 hours ago, Jenamariee said:

I had to:bow:, don't recall any other fan dressed like Britney from that period,

so You catched my eye.:clap: 

2 hours ago, MikeLuvsBritney said:

You can hear her singing (You Drive Me) Crazy live for like the first 2 seconds.

When Britney is slightly pissed or challenged;  usually some gold emerged. :badgirl:

That was good night overall. :)

Archived